Chicago QBs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting because everything I’ve seen says Fields has been great in camp and I don’t recall much positive about Tua.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, a little surprised by those comments. It seems to me the Camp buzz about Fields has been pretty good... thus the reason the Nick Foles trade talk heated up right away. If I would rank the rookies based on "what you read and hear"...

Lawrence
Fields
Mac Jones
Wilson
Lance

I haven't read up on Wilson yet. But, there was an article the other day I meant to come back to, was discussing some of his struggles.

They are rookies. They all will have them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rookie struggles after a week or so of practices? Shock face.

there's no way the bears will let field's first game in the nfl be against aaron fucking donald.

this was more of an indictment against dalton.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
there's no way the bears will let field's first game in the nfl be against aaron fucking donald.

this was more of an indictment against dalton.

I mean that Omar guy directly name dropped Justin Fields. Everyone knows who Andy Dalton is at this point in his career. Nothing new.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The fish fans are panicking about Tua... or they are in denial.

This fish fan is suffering from both.

Psycho_X

Legend
Interesting because everything I’ve seen says Fields has been great in camp and I don’t recall much positive about Tua.
Same, I had Fields as my second best QB this draft and was ecstatic the Whiners passed on him. I know quite a few Bears fans and see Bears news all the time being in Illinois and I haven't seen anyone not be high on the kid so far. He will struggle his rookie year I'm sure but I think Chicago has a long term QB finally.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dolphins, IMO, should have drafted a QB in 2021. They were in the perfect spot at #3… The 2022 draft they may not be that well positioned.

Tua, IMO, just doesn’t look like he levels up to the NFL.

Same with the Eagles and Jalen Hurts.

It’s early and maybe they turn it around… But I don’t see it with those two.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fields' advantage as a rookie is his edge threat. No edge rusher will be pinning his ears back with that fear of him escaping the pocket.

If it is Fields our guys are gonna need to be disciplined. Honestly he concerns me more than the other options due to that.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In terms of athleticism and arm talent, Fields is freakish. But his college tape did show major issues with anticipation and moving through progressions. Can he outgrow those problems? That's the $500 million question.

Tano

Legend
Fields' advantage as a rookie is his edge threat. No edge rusher will be pinning his ears back with that fear of him escaping the pocket.

If it is Fields our guys are gonna need to be disciplined. Honestly he concerns me more than the other options due to that.
We do a damn good job lately containing those types of players

Wilson and Murray come quickly to mind.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
"Fuck da Rams...we got this"
iu