Cheaters gonna cheat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They've been accused of this for years. The NFL doesn't care.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
tAeGqv6.jpg

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Patriot fan in denial is priceless

The comments (below the article) are hilarious, it's obvious pretty much everyone outside of their fan base is on to the "Patriot Way"?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I still say this is just the tip of the iceberg with this sleezy organization.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They've been accused of this for years. The NFL doesn't care.
I wonder what else they are doing. There is more they are doing to cheat. They have broken the rules twice. There is a pattern of cheating there and I doubt it stops at Spygate and Deflategate.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder what else they are doing. There is more they are doing to cheat. They have broken the rules twice. There is a pattern of cheating there and I doubt it stops at Spygate and Deflategate.

They also pulled off ineligible recievergate, and a new rule put in place as a result.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...er-Trick/aa52588d-47ff-4b0b-9bf5-65d759694c93

"Owners have banned the Patriots’ ineligible receiver trick they used against the Ravens in the AFC divisional playoffs.

While the Patriots contended immediately after the game – and once again at the owners meetings – that they did nothing against the rules during the game, the league’s coaches and owners felt it shouldn’t be allowed going forward."

This would be considered smart, perhaps, if not for the pattern of pushing rules and breaking them.

Whatever hate they are getting right now in the media and with fans is well deserved and brought on by themselves.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Coming Soon: The Lying Game
Starring Matt Damon as The QB & Peter Dinklage as The Coach
upload_2015-5-16_9-16-1.jpeg
images

rams2050

Starter
Love this comment in the above article:

1. kuantan97 says:May 15, 2015 7:30 PM
    It all started when a bunch of scrubs cheated a Rams team they had no business being on the same field with.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
They also pulled off ineligible recievergate, and a new rule put in place as a result.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...er-Trick/aa52588d-47ff-4b0b-9bf5-65d759694c93

"Owners have banned the Patriots’ ineligible receiver trick they used against the Ravens in the AFC divisional playoffs.

While the Patriots contended immediately after the game – and once again at the owners meetings – that they did nothing against the rules during the game, the league’s coaches and owners felt it shouldn’t be allowed going forward."

This would be considered smart, perhaps, if not for the pattern of pushing rules and breaking them.

Whatever hate they are getting right now in the media and with fans is well deserved and brought on by themselves.

This actually was great coaching. They probably lose that game without it. In this case they did nothing against the rules and it was funny seeing Harbough cry about it

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
The Patroit response to all this

"Everyone else is doing it too"

Can we add crybabies to the list of new nicknames for these guys?

A55VA6

Legend
Want to know something funny?

I was playing Madden 15 Rams vs Patriots and the patriots came out in shotgun with gronk and 1 wr wide left. So I'm like WTF, this is a weird formation. Then I count their players and they only had 9 on the field. Brady throws the ball and an invisible player catches it and runs. The ball is seriously floating in mid air running down the field. Turns out the invisible player was Edelman, and Amendola was also invisible creating a block for Edelman. They must have some magic potion or invisibility cloak. Fuckin cheaters. lol

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The Patriots have been cheating for years. They get caught once in a while, who cares? It'll blow away. Goodell knows it. He looks tough by suspending his poster boy, but he knows the suspension will get reduced on appeal. That way it has the appearance of the league coming down on a cheating organization, but nothing ends up with more than a slap on the hand. In the meantime, Patriots can collect the hardware and convince themselves they earned it. To them and their fans, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

I was playing Madden 15 Rams vs Patriots and the patriots came out in shotgun with gronk and 1 wr wide left. So I'm like WTF, this is a weird formation. Then I count their players and they only had 9 on the field. Brady throws the ball and an invisible player catches it and runs. The ball is seriously floating in mid air running down the field. Turns out the invisible player was Edelman, and Amendola was also invisible creating a block for Edelman. They must have some magic potion or invisibility cloak. freakin cheaters. lol
Man, they'll stop at nothing.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I was playing Madden 15 Rams vs Patriots and the patriots came out in shotgun with gronk and 1 wr wide left. So I'm like WTF, this is a weird formation. Then I count their players and they only had 9 on the field. Brady throws the ball and an invisible player catches it and runs. The ball is seriously floating in mid air running down the field. Turns out the invisible player was Edelman, and Amendola was also invisible creating a block for Edelman. They must have some magic potion or invisibility cloak. freakin cheaters. lol

Well it seems that Madden 15 is the most accurate version to date.

Athos

Legend
This actually was great coaching. They probably lose that game without it. In this case they did nothing against the rules and it was funny seeing Harbough cry about it

That's like saying it's funny when the fat kid shakes down the nerdy kid with glasses while giving him a wedgie.

That play was cheating then, even if it wasn't dubbed cheating as it should have been in the first place.