Cheap replica jersey's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KDS73

Rookie
Highest selling NFL Jersey's

1. Carson Wentz
2 Dak Prescott
88. Jared Goff :thinking:

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I just don't trust these sites.....

From a quick Goggle:

Site is United States
us.png
based , but most likely from China
cn.png

949 Reviews From Our Community

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Personal experience I've always been happy damn near impressed. After the original $99 Archuleta home (oddly this one was personally signed many years later as my former manager (gp future she was hot AF too) knew him directly well after his Redskins tenure when he came back to retired hot ass hot hot ass wife life in Chandler AZ ... went "fake replica" around $18 each. The results... Throwback Bradford, the OG SJax away, Mighty Quinn home, the Jackrabbit Jenks home, the TA AWESOME home, and one of our legends Youngblood old yellow and blue... My ROD Bros. Judge for yourself. It's cool that most are folded nicely and tucked away in a plastic bin. Sorry I grew out of wearing jerseys years ago. All of those purchased during (their) rookie seasons aside from SJax and obviously Youngblood. Overall, I was very happy not paying 80 percent more. As @DaveFan'51 is known for... JMHO. (y)

Last edited:

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
I havent bought a jersey in years but was interested in getting a color rush jersey if not that expensive

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm gonna wait until the new unis, then I'll see if I can drop money on Aaron Donald, Deacon Jones, Tom Mack, and Merlin Olsen jerseys.

I'd seriously consider a Jack Youngblood as well.

Normally, I don't want to give the NFL a dime, but they'll probably be knockoffs and I'm not looking for "memorabilia" beyond having a little something to connect with the team on game day.

I just really like the old Blue and White unis and can't wait until we can see them finally unveiled in final approved form.

I leave the TG3, Goff, ED and Faulk alone only because those are super popular. Well, Goff will be. I already have a Warner jersey because NFL.com were idiots and had official Warner jerseys for only $9.99 (I got two) after he was sent to the NYG.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Has anyone placed an order from this site? I am strongly considering it. I ordered from China before on site's such as import express with zero problems. Im very tempted to try this

Ramon Ram

Starter
I'm gonna wait until the new unis, then I'll see if I can drop money on Aaron Donald, Deacon Jones, Tom Mack, and Merlin Olsen jerseys.

I'd seriously consider a Jack Youngblood as well.

Normally, I don't want to give the NFL a dime, but they'll probably be knockoffs and I'm not looking for "memorabilia" beyond having a little something to connect with the team on game day.

I just really like the old Blue and White unis and can't wait until we can see them finally unveiled in final approved form.

I leave the TG3, Goff, ED and Faulk alone only because those are super popular. Well, Goff will be. I already have a Warner jersey because NFL.com were idiots and had official Warner jerseys for only $9.99 (I got two) after he was sent to the NYG.

^ This

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Highest selling NFL Jersey's

1. Carson Wentz
2 Dak Prescott
88. Jared Goff :thinking:

Number 88 symbolizes fortune and good luck in Chinese culture, since the word 8 sounds similar to the word fā (发, which implies 发财, or wealth, in Mandarin or Cantonese). The number 8 is considered to be the luckiest number in Chinese culture, and Jared Goff will get us to 8 wins this weekend, and if you do the math - 8 + 8 = 16.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I got a Faulk road white jersey on order from this site. $35 shipped, I will report back with pics for you guys. I buy strictly cheap jerseys now. I paid good money for a new style throwback Ike Bruce for my first jersey. Paid even more for my custom 73-99 road white Quinn jersey which was a fiasco in itself from Throwback Joe.
Been going cheap Chinese since and have acquired: Throwback Austin, Donald and Hekker. I love em, they fit great and look fine. The number plate is the major giveaway that it's a knockoff, but it's 35 bucks! It's cheaper than team sweaters and it get's me in game mode.
Can't wait for this Faulk to come, I love the old road white scheme the most. Plus, its Marshall, still under appreciated by other fan bases IMO. I need a floppy belt to go with it!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't buy 'em. Also make sure they look like the real thing if you do. I've seen too many fake looking ones, like with gold name on the back or the numbers being the wrong style. Mostly the #2s.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I got a Faulk road white jersey on order from this site. $35 shipped, I will report back with pics for you guys. I buy strictly cheap jerseys now. I paid good money for a new style throwback Ike Bruce for my first jersey. Paid even more for my custom 73-99 road white Quinn jersey which was a fiasco in itself from Throwback Joe.
Been going cheap Chinese since and have acquired: Throwback Austin, Donald and Hekker. I love em, they fit great and look fine. The number plate is the major giveaway that it's a knockoff, but it's 35 bucks! It's cheaper than team sweaters and it get's me in game mode.
Can't wait for this Faulk to come, I love the old road white scheme the most. Plus, its Marshall, still under appreciated by other fan bases IMO. I need a floppy belt to go with it!
I'll wait for your Report + Photos before I give it a Try!(y);)

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I paid for 4 different #18 Kupp jerseys two months ago from China . Still waiting !