Chat Room For Playoff Games Today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Anyone up for an afternoon of football in chat? I'll be in for awhile as I am working on some things on PC here at home. Come on in and discuss the game(s). That said we need to get a name for the ole girl (chat room). Here's linkage for those not familiar.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/chat/login

Last edited by a moderator:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
How about "The Trenches"? or Sally....

PhxRam

I am going to be changing out that chatroom here pretty quick. I am not so sure it will be able to hold up to the stress that I predict the draft will bring.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How about "The Trenches"? or Sally....

The trenches is cool. Sally, I say no way. I would prefer Katie.. The sons of katie elder.. lol

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The trenches is cool. Sally, I say no way. I would prefer Katie.. The sons of katie elder.. lol

lolol me and Rammer made a certain forum at clanram called The Trenches which was just an r-rated forum basically.

iced

call it The Thunderdome.. "Welcome to the Thunderdome, bitches."

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I am going to be changing out that chatroom here pretty quick. I am not so sure it will be able to hold up to the stress that I predict the draft will bring.

Care to spill the beans on what the new layout will be like? We ran into the same problem at RRF with the chatroom crashing during the draft. Heavy usage can be quite cumbersome. Kudos to you Sir for looking into the future and taking action on probabilities and not possibilities. I wish politicians and certain business leaders were like you. I can appreciate someone foreseeing difficulties and taking action beforehand is all. I digress though.

That said, it better be able to handle the traffic for the playoffs/SB next year. :cool: We also need a way to disable audio in the new room.

PhxRam

Care to spill the beans on what the new layout will be like? We ran into the same problem at RRF with the chatroom crashing during the draft. Heavy usage can be quite cumbersome. Kudos to you Sir for looking into the future and taking action on probabilities and not possibilities. I wish politicians and certain business leaders were like you. I can appreciate someone foreseeing difficulties and taking action beforehand is all. I digress though.

That said, it better be able to handle the traffic for the playoffs/SB next year. :cool: We also need a way to disable audio in the new room.

Thanks for the kind words.

I will tell you this much.. When I do something, I go BIG.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
If you come up with a name let me know.

I talked to X and CGI about this several months ago, but unfortunately got to busy in my personal life. We agreed to start a thread on it and have people vote IIRC. I know they are busy too, so hence thread never got started.

That said, since you are revamping for the draft, I would suggest the War Room? I also like Trons suggestion, The Trenches. A game is won in the Trenches, and Tron has been a regular in the chatroom more than I have. The cat is like the mayor of the chatroom. :cool:

I would suggest a thread nominating names and put the top 3 or 5 to a vote? Not saying that's the way to do it, but just saying. I know not everyone on here uses the chatroom.

PhxRam

lolol me and Rammer made a certain forum at clanram called The Trenches which was just an r-rated forum basically.

I can look into the making a few different forums if thats what the community wants.

PhxRam

I talked to X and CGI about this several months ago, but unfortunately got to busy in my personal life. We agreed to start a thread on it and have people vote IIRC. I know they are busy too, so hence thread never got started.

That said, since you are revamping for the draft, I would suggest the War Room? I also like Trons suggestion, The Trenches. A game is won in the Trenches, and Tron has been a regular in the chatroom more than I have. The cat is like the mayor of the chatroom. :cool:

I would suggest a thread nominating names and put the top 3 or 5 to a vote? Not saying that's the way to do it, but just saying. I know not everyone on here uses the chatroom.

you start it and I will pin it. Fair?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thanks for the kind words.

I will tell you this much.. When I do something, I go BIG.
I've always had the motto... "if you're going to do something, then do it right."

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I can look into the making a few different forums if thats what the community wants.

No, lol, wasn't saying anything like that. Over at ClanRam you cant curse, so we basically did all our swearing there, and maybe had a few dirty pictures in the photo section. Here we can curse all we want in a way so its all good. This site is built perfect that you can curse and have it so you can see it or not.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thread is started.. And yes Max, that was one great movie..