Charlie Weis a good fit for us

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
He is a horrible HC, so is Norv Turner but I would take him as our OC in a heartbeat. Weis has had good success as an NFL play caller. His teams run the football well. In 2010 he got Matt Cassel to play extremely well throwing 27 TDs to 7 INTs. He has had good success through this career.

If we land he or Chud I will be happy. I think Chud will probably pick the 49ers over us, but he would be ideal due to the fact he runs the same system. Weis would be another good choice.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I thought you said he looks like he's lost a step or am I on the wrong post? :) That said, I can relate to losing a step. He may just be burned out. I got that way after being in business for 16 years. it's a tough grind, and I imagine coaching is more so. Hell, I'm looking at going back into business part time but not sure. The freedom is appealing. :)

But I'd have no problem with the guy if "he wanted to do the job". I think you hit it on he's still getting paid?

Understand about burn out, we've all been down that road myself included. But I found serenity in running and working out again trying to make myself the best that I can be. Weis has had many health issues and because he's actually still getting paid by Notre Dame and Kansas, IMO, it would behoove him to focus on himself and even reinvent himself for the next chapter of his life.