Charlie Campbell's Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
With this Mock I see there is no the Raiders pass on Williams.That is really dumb to suggest.
1.Williams is from USC & one of the safest D-players in the draft.--The 2 things he & coach have in common
2.Raiders signed Crabtree so need is a lot less than 3 weeks ago.

Add to Chicago Bears & Washington's need for defense,Incould see a WR fall to Rams at 10.
White/Copper or Schreff ?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Scherf in round 1 would be okay but wouldn't get me excited.

DGB in round 2 is too risky for my taste.

Tyrus Thompson in round 3 is a reach.

Campbell is off his rocker. He had Deion Barnes going in round 4. Barnes is not good. I wouldn't even want to waste an UDFA spot on him much less a 4th rounder. Then he has Blake Bell going in round 4 too. He should be a later round pick IMO. He is a very raw TE.

I am not a fan of this guys work.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Scherff is that pick that most won't love until they see his impact on the OL.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
DGB in round 2 is too risky for my taste.

Oh and also I am with you on DGB. He reeks of bust. No way I waste anything prior to round 3 on him. Same deal with Gregory, dude is garbage and is going to show his true colors eventually. Both those guys could do well their rookie seasons but the implosion is right around the corner. Pass plz.

Athos

Legend
I could dig the first two.

Though I have no idea why we'd pass on Paul Dawson if we could steal him in the 3rd round. Or PJ Williams.

Or hell, Marpet too.

RobertWinn

UDFA
Name
David
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh and also I am with you on DGB. He reeks of bust. No way I waste anything prior to round 3 on him. Same deal with Gregory, dude is garbage and is going to show his true colors eventually. Both those guys could do well their rookie seasons but the implosion is right around the corner. Pass plz.

I think DGB is one of the most talented players in the class, and worth the risk.

I agree on Gregory though. He doesn't get any push, his strength is subpar.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just don't see Williams and White dropping the Campbell calls it!