Charles Davis: Rams are consistent QB play away from Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
What does NFL Network’s Charles Davis like about Todd Gurley’s game? He tells us and compares Gurley to Gordon. He also talks about Havenstein and what he does well and his limitations. Plus much more on the Draft. Davis says the Rams are consistent QB play away from the playoffs.

Listen to Davis Interview

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
isnt there a huge difference between how the national and local media view us?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think Charles Davis is my favorite analyst on NFL network. He always says good things about the Rams and seems to know the direction we are going in. Charles in charge.

Big Game

Living The Dream

LOL i totally agree, the national media seems to view us as a team on the rise and the potential to have an above .500 record and make the playoffs.

The local media views the Rams draft as just being ok and seem to still be a little butt hurt because they didn't know the scoop on the Bradford trade. SMH!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Everyone should listen to this, a couple of times!! Great honest analysis! I love Charles Davis, He really knows his Players, and adds great insight!!(y)(y)

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
its pretty cool. I'm actually expecting a decent upswing in national coverage this training camp and preseason with still fingers crossed on Hard Knocks whether some are fans of the idea or not.
BTW i somehow never noticed my quote you've had tagged all this time :LOL: awesome!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gurley over Havenstein & Brown for the touchdown!