Changing Gears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
After last nights' ugly affair, I thought I'd look into the future and something more fun.

Next years' HoF Class is a GSOT class reunion. Warner, Bruce, Holt and Pace are all on the ballot. ROD road trip to Canton or what?

$_57.JPG

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man... Bruce really put on some weight there.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hahaha... I was thinking the same thing Paul.

It will be cool for these guys next year. We were talking about that during the game yesterday. Are all four going to be eligible at the same time? I thought they retired after different seasons.

iced

No doubt Warner and Pare are both probably first ballots, i wonder about Holt and bruce.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
canton sounds fun. I'd go if 2 or more rams make it

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Warner should be first ballot. It's the hall of FAME, not hall of stats. Pace might get in, and Bruce should be first ballot. Holt probably won't make it.

RFIP

Forgive me but I can't bear to look at that...,

After last nights' ugly affair, I thought I'd look into the future and something more fun.

Next years' HoF Class is a GSOT class reunion. Warner, Bruce, Holt and Pace are all on the ballot. ROD road trip to Canton or what?

$_57.JPG