changing conferences?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sorry if this has been discussed already.

I read that since St. Louis is the only city with a real stadium solution that the Rams are most likely to stay. That means the Chargers and Raiders will be sharing a stadium in Carson and cannot be in the same conference. So an NFC West team would be moving the AFC West and the Rams would be the most logical choice.

Can't win.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I don't think anyone can say which team is "most likely" to go to LA, I don't think anyone knows at this point. Also if it comes to that, I don't think the Rams are necessarily the most logical choice to swap conferences. Perhaps for travel purposes it's logical, but there's also the logic that Seattle came from the AFC originally so would be the better choice. There's probably reasons supporting any of the teams to move/stay in conference, or maybe even a bigger picture realignment, who knows?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The NFC West would just not be the NFC West without the Rams and the 49ers in it!!!!!!!!! QUOTE ME AND PASS IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate any idea of a change that would not keep this^ in mind!!:seizure::mad::icare:

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it ends up being the Chargers and Raiders going to LA, I would assume the NFC team to change would be the Seahawks going back to the AFC. I have been wrong before, however.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
If it ends up being the Chargers and Raiders going to LA, I would assume the NFC team to change would be the Seahawks going back to the AFC. I have been wrong before, however.

ditto. That would be a bad look to move us out of the NFC West. It would piss me off, too.:rant:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hate to be the guy to have to step in here but this is more relocation talk. We will likely get answers in a few days so please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.