change of pace

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
More of an every down RB than Tavon? WHAAAAAAAAT???? Neither players are every down backs. Plus Thomas is smaller and has durability concerns. I don't think he'll hold up in the NFL

"More of than" Tavon was just a statement. Neither of them are every down backs. But here's basic stats of their final years in college.

Thomas-96 carries 594 yards 6.2YPC 8 TD
22 receptions 246 yds 11.1 avg 1 TD

Austin-72 carries 642 yards 8.9 yards 3 TD's
114 receptions 1289 yards 12 TD's.

Thomas didn't get anywhere near the touches Austin did either.

Austin was unreal at both in college but in the pro's I think Thomas is better suited as a change of pace RB. Because if Austin is in the BF it becomes obvious he's getting the ball or a hell of a decoy.

Having TWO 4.3 guys lined up is never a bad thing, IMO. And I'm not suggesting you draft him early. I think he's a 5-7 rd guy. But at that late, why the hell not?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
that's what I want, someone who can come in on short yardage and you know he will get 3 or 4 yards,

Jeremy Hill and Carlos Hyde would fit this offense perfectly imo. Trading down, grabbing Robinson, then picking up one of these guys with an extra 2nd/3rd rounder would help this Schotty's offense reach the next level.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I like Lache Seastrunk and Carlos Hyde.