Change of pace with the greatest Eagles' Fan - NSFW

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually, probably not safe for home viewing, either.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And I've been picking players for this guy's team here on the ROD Mock Draft!!!!:banghead::giveup::redcard::violin:(n):(:puke::poop::alien::hiding:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Thought some of his videos were funny in the past but this one was a bit much even for this clown.

I will say, he seems to be speaking from experience here.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
Let me start by saying.... I AM NOT RACIST.
Now, someone tell me why they have to act like that? What in the world does that gain?
Let a white person say the "N" word that many times in 7 minutes.
I live in VT and the black population is not high, a couple of my best friends are black and they don't act like that, is it the city that does it?
Sorry to bring politics into this, admins feel free to delete this if you need to, I'm just frustrated.

Name
Adam
YES! Someone else here follows EDP.

EDP is the worst person on earth, but I love watching him.

Dude is a weirdo.

Name
Adam
Let me start by saying.... I AM NOT RACIST.
Now, someone tell me why they have to act like that? What in the world does that gain?
Let a white person say the "N" word that many times in 7 minutes.
I live in VT and the black population is not high, a couple of my best friends are black and they don't act like that, is it the city that does it?
Sorry to bring politics into this, admins feel free to delete this if you need to, I'm just frustrated.

This guy lives off Youtube Monetization hits. He is a living creation of the internet. I have been watching his videos for years. He knows if he plays up his character he gets hits and shares. THAT is why he acts like that.

fearsomefour

Legend
This guy lives off Youtube Monetization hits. He is a living creation of the internet. I have been watching his videos for years. He knows if he plays up his character he gets hits and shares. THAT is why he acts like that.
Exactly it.
Like the weight lifting idiots juiced out of their minds running around raving like morons....generate views and hits.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Have y'all seen the video of him going to Cowboys training camp? My best friend is the guy that gave him a ring pop, saying "that's the only ring you'll ever see."

He's in for some legal trouble from something in that video. I can't say much about it, but it should make for a good video later.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Actually, probably not safe for home viewing, either.

giphy.gif