CG13 wired vs the Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. Talkin' to the ref... "Naw, playa ... naw." I loved him talking to himself on the bike too. That was tight. "Nobody better than you 1-3, nobody better. Big second half. Big second half."

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm getting pumped for tomorrow.

If the oline can get it's shit together...

A55VA6

Legend
X said:
lol. Talkin' to the ref... "Naw, playa ... naw." I loved him talking to himself on the bike too. That was tight. "Nobody better than you 1-3, nobody better. Big second half. Big second half."
Loved that part.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
He is a play maker that we are under utilizing. He may be the best play maker we have on O (yes, counting Cook and Austin)

He needs to be fed the ball. He has the speed to take a 5 yard slant into a 20 yard gain. Give him the damn ball, Schott!

A55VA6

Legend
EastRam said:
Hey..can u post link please I can't load the Vid..Thanks a you
Here you go!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Wired-Chris-Givens-vs-Falcons/eb5987fb-3c40-4014-8024-48e15aa73d24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... e15aa73d24</a>

jap

Legend
The Rams evolved into a smash-mouth defensive team in the 2nd half of last season, and it was the two '9er games that really brought out that mentality. They need to remember to get really low when meeting Senor Gore as he has a tendency to drop his center of gravity and gain leverage against opponents. I am almost wishing Kaepernick takes off on 'Tree's side of the field. Kaepernick has to beware of young McDonald too flying around in the secondary. If he knows what's good for him he will slide rather than take a hit from either one of our defensive rooks.

If we beat the Garnet & Gold with raw power and speed, I think that will fix our heads for the next quartet of games. We will get a week and a half to recover from this one; so we might as well let the Whiners feel it in their bones. :twisted: