Celebrity Look-a-Likes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My daughter is a sure-fire ginger. And... she calls herself one. She thinks it's funny, nothing more.

Back to the video; that's some fun stuff. They do look like those comparisons... Kendricks = Lebron James... :lol:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
You're offended that they find it offensive that others tell them that their mothers should have aborted them, they have no soul, they should be killed with fire, etc. etc. etc.?

That's what you think of when people say ginger?! :wow::cray:

moklerman

Warner-phile
Aside from all the hair talk, I noticed that the Rams logo that popped up throughout the segment was blue and silver. Is it always like that on that station and is it a precursor of things to come?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I should point out that my wife has auburn hair... so she's a ginger too I guess.

RED ON THE HEAD... FIRE IN DA BED !!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
K... I don't think I wanna know. Well - sorta. OK... WTF?

I guess it comes from the taunts and references, beat him like a red headed step child, Ransom Of Red Chief, yada yada, some kids strike back and in general people make assumptions that temperament and hair color and skin tone are predictors when in fact it's just lore.
So I guess the "booger" means they are a booger to have to deal with,volatile, tenacious fighters etc.
Just somethin' I picked up hangin' with some other drunks and bar flies back in the day.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I should point out that my wife has auburn hair... so she's a ginger too I guess.

RED ON THE HEAD... FIRE IN DA BED !!!
Yeah but what do ya say about the guys?

Red on the head
like the dick on a dog ?

Talk about a yummie "ginger" Anna Trebunskaya from "Dancing with the Stars" is currently on NFL AM as a judge in "Dancing With the Starters" .
Is nice , make sexy time wiff dat:bigup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah but what do ya say about the guys?

Red on the head
like the dick on a dog ?

Talk about a yummie "ginger" Anna Trebunskaya from "Dancing with the Stars" is currently on NFL AM as a judge in "Dancing With the Starters" .
Is nice , make sexy time wiff dat:bigup:

"Like the dick on a dog"

Jesus TD.... LMFAO