Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No whiners, skeptics, or realists allowed. Don't rain on our parade.

giphy.gif

MachS

Hall of Fame
Happy I'm the first one to post!! MY GOD what a performance. Defense was dominant and our offense was soooooo much improved from years past. Can't wait to get AD back and see our young QB continue to grow!!

Oh yea we have some of the best special teams in the league as well! Some penalties and run blocking to clean up but man I'm so excited!!

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Are we this good or are the colts that bad? Its been a long time since ive seen the rams walk away with a win. Goff looks good with time credit to the o line. Do we REALLY have and offense now??? Its just been sssoooo. Loooonnng

Psycho_X

Legend
Great to watch an NFL offense again. Got some things that definitely need fixed but football is fun again and that's all that matters in week 1.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great feeling on a resounding win! Things to work on for sure but they look so very much better than last year. We love you coach McBae

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm just thinking as good as the D played wait until AD is back...Damn!

But having an offense that can actually score. Man so sweet.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
46 freaking points! When was the last time we had that against ANYONE?

wmc540

Pro Bowler
The question is how will the Redskins adjust on defense? We'll need Gurley and the run blocking to step up to keep teams off balance.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Damn this team looked dramatically better than previous years right out of the gate!
What an ass kicking. Colts fans must be on suicide watch about now.