Celebration Thread: Rams@Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now that I looked at their wins/losses I think based on common opponents we do have the edge. But two weeks to go :)
Keep winning and take the division and let the chips fall where they may as the saying goes.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3B5035AE-E634-464F-8CB6-BD211BDED2E7.gif

19CFECEE-9E69-4F1F-933B-F2636B1CFB49.jpeg

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Now that I looked at their wins/losses I think based on common opponents we do have the edge. But two weeks to go :)
The Eagles loss hurts as we could be playing for home field and first round bye.

Oh well, we are pretty damn good on the road.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Well, the Rams weren’t perfect...

But they were pretty damned close, weren’t they?

I could get used to this. Lol.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
A thorough beating. Second worst I can remember inflicted a very deserving Seavulture team.

Reminded of those powerhouse Ram teams of 1970's that use to regularly bulldoze and suffocate opponents.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I finally drank the Kool-aid and it tastes pretty damn good .

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Taking 13 years of frustration and being pissed off out on the Seahawks.

Not much felt better than this game. Fuck the Seahawks.

Rams as NFC West division champs? Not locked up yet, but seems like it's bound to happen. It's been too damn long.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't seen the game yet. How was the Seattle crowd after we got up by so much?
There were numerous tweets and stuff about them running from the stadium in the 3rd quarter.