Celebration Thread: Rams@Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I only have Red Zone to watch the highlights but it looked a great game.
I think it's safe to say we've got everyone's attention now.

Gurley and Goff have really got it going.
Great kicking game that kept us in it and sweet to see the defence seal it.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Someone else mentioned it but I think it played a big part in our win. Having 10 days to rest gave us a little better legs down the stretch. Cowboys really didn't seem to have the energy to make adjustments to Wade's adjustments.
None the less.....great win..............
HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS?.........THEY DONE GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You weren't alone, my friend. I did a lot of bellyaching in the first half about our defense. But that's part of being a fan.
As I said, I don't have a problem with being angry about the play on the field. Not my point at all.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great way to celebrate! Just made some damned tasty Kung Pao chicken woot!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
FFFFFFFF———-CCCCCCCKKKKKKK YYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More later :)

Ok, here's the more later part ... I was in a bar with my 7 year old son during the game ... wait, that doesn't sound right ... actually, I was at Main Event with my son, wife, and another family, so I could only glimpse at the game on TV while there, but got more than enough glimpses and tracked the game on my phone to know what was going on ... including that glorious 4th stop that sealed the game. And I'm in Austin, TX, so I got to hear the groans of many a Cowboy fan when Zeke came up short ... :) ... oh, sweet music!

WHAT A GREAT WIN!!!! That space you see between my feet and the ground is the air I've been walking on since the game ended. 3-1 this year sure feels a helluva lot different than 3-1 last year.

MAJOR props to the D and Wade Phillips. Yes, I know the overall stat line wasn't good, and the first half seemed to be an ugly continuation of the two previous weeks. In light of that, it makes their 2nd half effort all the more impressive. Down by a TD, rolled over for a lot of yards, the coaches adjusted and the players came out in the 2nd half and sucked it up and got it done in a major way. A turnover, multiple stops, only 6 points allowed after giving up 24 in the first half, and that final stop when the game was on the line, all on the road against a good team with a lot of offensive firepower. We always give additional respect a boxer when he has to get up off the canvas to win the fight, and that's pretty much what the Rams D did today. MAJOR, MAJOR respect. Maybe this will be the turning point for the D. It had to be a major boost of confidence.

Now, to all of you saying that the Todd Gurley of 2015 is back ... just stop it. That's insulting to him. The Todd Gurley of 2017 is a much better, much tougher, and much more versatile back. Way better than the 2015 version. Not only is he running the ball with authority, but he has become a ridiculously lethal weapon in the passing game. Every game this year it seems like he's had at least one explosive play in the passing game ... today, he took one 53 yards to the house for the go-ahead points. We've already added a sh!tload of weapons for opposing defensive coordinators to deal with in the passing game ... as if that wasn't bad enough for them (insert crocodile tears here) ... now they have to contend with a big, strong, fast RB coming out of the backfield, one who is literally a threat to take it all the way on any play.

Goff didn't have insane stats like he did the week before, but they were good enough. He didn't turn the ball over and made the throws he absolutely had to make. He is the real deal, and anyone who doesn't believe it at this point is being willfully blind, willfully obtuse, or both.

Next up, Seachickens. I would say "good luck, Seattle" but who am I kidding? I sure as hell don't mean it!

:LOL::ROFLMAO::yay::yess:

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Great way to celebrate! Just made some damned tasty Kung Pao chicken woot!
Sounds great. I have some taco meat going right now. I actually watched that entire game without so much as a beer. Partly because my wife and I kinda tied one on at Street Vibrations last night.
IMG_E1321.JPG

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We can't count our chickens before they hatch. Seattle will still be tough. Let's take it one game at a time, and keep getting the Ws!

Of course, not counting it already just saying we are one win from it... But we always play them well. And they just don't look very good this year..

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

I don't know if it helps at all but I'm in Costa Rica and just Youtube Rams vs whomever. Removals happen a lot but sometimes you find a source that maintains. I'm far from a tech dude, more the stoner try whatever results dude.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

full game is on nflfullhd. im sure the condensed game will come up in the next day or so.