Celebration Thread: Rams @ Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else heard the rumour we are changing the name of the team ? I heard we are changing our name to

Os angees Rams

Something about no longer accepting L’s

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
First franchise winning record since 2003..

First Los Angeles Rams winning record since 1989...

First winning record playing in the LA Coliseum since 1979...

These are all the songs that were #1 when the Rams hit 9 wins....

The #1 song when the last time the #LARams (2003 in St. Louis) had 9 wins....Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul.

In LA, the number one was Blame It on the Rain by Milli Vanilli in 1989.

The number one song was Babe by Styx in 1979 when they reached 9 wins at the Coliseum

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
That cardinal meal hit the spot now I'm getting a craving for some eagle.. :sneaky:

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
These are all the songs that were #1 when the Rams hit 9 wins....

The #1 song when the last time the #LARams (2003 in St. Louis) had 9 wins....Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul.

In LA, the number one was Blame It on the Rain by Milli Vanilli in 1989.

The number one song was Babe by Styx in 1979 when they reached 9 wins at the Coliseum
And the capital of Nebraska is Lincoln..............
(Jeezzzzzzz.... I'm so old I can't remember old movie one liners.....)

Last edited:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ok....this thread has something for everyone. Prime started it out w/ a Napolean Dynamite gif .....I gave him 5, but I never was a fan(of Napolean Dynamite....) . Then Mojo brought back creepy guy dancing......ok.....he's wierd but the reason behind it was good....then Merlin goes and tries to ruin it.....WTF man......
Ok...we'll allow it, because it was a good win......but next time you need X's permission. (no...503.....you would say ok just because......)
Good job guys celebrating.

That creepy guy in a track suit dancing is actually Tom cruise from the movie tropical thunder

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Great Day in the desert. Although the offense sputtered at times, the defense and special teams played well. Funny how their fans really think Gabbert will be a great QB for them. Some guy behind me was about as annoying a person can get. He "knew" everything about football, and kept calling us Rams bandwagon fans. I asked him how long he was a Cards fan and told me since 1988, so I told him I've been a Rams fan since 1969 and it pretty much shut him up. Even my wife was getting annoyed by him. Saw a couple fights in the stands, and one in the parking lot after the game. Oh well... sucks to be a Cards fan!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Great Day in the desert. Although the offense sputtered at times, the defense and special teams played well. Funny how their fans really think Gabbert will be a great QB for them. Some guy behind me was about as annoying a person can get. He "knew" everything about football, and kept calling us Rams bandwagon fans. I asked him how long he was a Cards fan and told me since 1988, so I told him I've been a Rams fan since 1969 and it pretty much shut him up. Even my wife was getting annoyed by him. Saw a couple fights in the stands, and one in the parking lot after the game. Oh well... sucks to be a Cards fan!

I don't understand that.

What does the fighting solve?

Does fighting in the stands help a team play better? (answer: no)

Does fighting in the parking lot reverse the loss? (answer: no and neither does the arrest for, if you're lucky, misdemeanor assault at the very least)

I mean I was at a couple of Raider games when they were in LA and... well, that's as close to Thunderdome as I want to get. (btw, what is it that Raiderfan eats that can kill a Port-a-potty BEFORE the game??? I mean...DAMN!)

But I just don't get the fighting. It's not like I wouldn't know what to do (it's not hard to choke or submit someone who's drunk), but why?

It's part of why I wouldn't go to an NFL game in most venues. People being stupid drunk before the game (I'm not down with the smell of vomit and urine before games, but that's just me) or belligerently angry like "everything's wrong in my life, but if I can just scrap with one guy wearing that other team's jersey... everything will be fine for a minute..."

Yet another reason why I find it better to stay home (well, that and I have to pee every 15 minutes...)

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I don't understand that.

What does the fighting solve?

Does fighting in the stands help a team play better? (answer: no)

Does fighting in the parking lot reverse the loss? (answer: no and neither does the arrest for, if you're lucky, misdemeanor assault at the very least)

I mean I was at a couple of Raider games when they were in LA and... well, that's as close to Thunderdome as I want to get. (btw, what is it that Raiderfan eats that can kill a Port-a-potty BEFORE the game??? I mean...DAMN!)

But I just don't get the fighting. It's not like I wouldn't know what to do (it's not hard to choke or submit someone who's drunk), but why?

It's part of why I wouldn't go to an NFL game in most venues. People being stupid drunk before the game (I'm not down with the smell of vomit and urine before games, but that's just me) or belligerently angry like "everything's wrong in my life, but if I can just scrap with one guy wearing that other team's jersey... everything will be fine for a minute..."

Yet another reason why I find it better to stay home (well, that and I have to pee every 15 minutes...)
I hear you. So the fight in the stands was a really young Rams fan, who was drunk, trash talking a Cars fan well in his 60's. Didn't take long for other Rams fans to jump in and tell the young guy to shut his mouth. Then a couple of them started pushing each other. It was so bad, the Sheriff's Deputy on the sideline called in security. They got there pretty quick and tossed both guys out. His girlfriend/wife was screaming at the security guy all the way up the steps.

When we left the game, we were standing next to our car waiting for the lot to clear out. This Rams fan, who was parked by us, was standing with his wife and a couple friends, who were Cards fans. Next thing you know a young Cards fan comes up and starts telling him the Rams suck and got lucky. The Rams guy said something back, so the Cards guy walked back at him and threw a punch. A couple punches were thrown and the Cards fan connected one to the Rams guy's chin and dropped him like a ton of bricks. He was out for almost a minute before coming to. His girlfriend found security and got him medical help. The thing is, the Cards fan initially walked away immediately after knocking this guy out. When security shows up, this clown comes back to start talking trash to the group again. Well, needless to say, when we left it appeared he was being arrested for assault. Talk about stupid.

Edit: One thing they should do at games is stop selling alcohol shortly after the second half starts. There were some really drunk guys towards the end of the game, and it might eliminates some of the crap that goes on between fans. I know it's sales, etc. but who wants to sit around a bunch of drunk belligerent fans? It can really tarnish the game day experience, especially for families with young children or some of the older fans like me.

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
some of them are drunk in the lot b4 the games....

Great team win....didn't seem to inspired to me.....

gurley is a beast! great game by kupp...pretty good game by joyner...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Care to elaborate? We came out from the get go and controlled that game so not sure what more inspiration you need.
Seemed content after that lead....what was it, 16-0? Then took their foot off the gas...defensively...maybe offensive too. Just a very uneven game.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Heard Arians on XM NFL Radio show on the drive home. He started the segment with a huge dose of serious whining about the officials...:violin:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seemed content after that lead....what was it, 16-0? Then took their foot off the gas...defensively...maybe offensive too. Just a very uneven game.
Guess I watched a different game. I saw a team start to play well at home when they finally realized they could run the ball with Kerwin. Then the Rams made some more adjustments and pulled the game out. I guess it's just a glass half full vs half empty philosophy.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Heard Arians on XM NFL Radio show on the drive home. He started the segment with a huge dose of serious whining about the officials...:violin:

What was he whining about? I don’t recall any questionable or game changing calls.