Celebration Thread: Rams @ Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
We lead the NFC West so the divisional crown is ours as long as we keep winning. The next real goal is securing a 1st round bye so we can get healthy & fresh for the Super Bowl drive.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay kept talking about winning the quarters of the schedule. So far we've done exactly that each quarter. Each quarter of the game it was 3-1. Great way to keep momentum and not enter into a funk.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Great win in the desert to move over that magical line that we haven't seen in WAY too long. This was one of those lesser performances against a team that had no business competing, one that in recent years the Rams always seemed to find a way to lose.

We are on the verge of what could be a long string of playoff years and inning football for our guys. Its time to see the horns showing in opposing stadiums and filling the Coliseum. Next week is huge and we will need the home crowd to help make a difference.

Thank you to the whole Rams organization, its great to have a team we can support with pride again.

jap

Legend
Time for us to do this Worst to First thingamajig again, and party like it's 1999!!!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
giphy.gif
Never get tired of this.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm disappointed because I'm looking ahead to next week. Rams are going to be in deep :poop: if they play like this again against Philly.
Gosh - what a great post. Keep up the good work.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
***NOT A POLITICAL POST***

They told me if Donald Trump was elected president, we would see a whole lot of #winning, and they were right!!!

But they also told me if Trump won, we'd have so much #winning, we'd get tired of it ... nope, not yet, not for a long freakin' time.

Great win, even if it was ugly. It's nice to know your team can go on the road, play very so-so ... and still win by double digits and by doubling the scoring output of the home team.

Feels so damn good to get it against Arian's Cards after that prck said we always finish 8-8 ... you guys will be lucky to get that mark, Brucy-boy.

Also feels damn good to finally see a winning season again ... and know we still have 4 more games to go.

I do think they were looking past the Cards a little bit, but they woke up somewhat after halftime and dispatched them pretty good. Now let's get healthy and go out and beat the Eagles next week.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I've only seen the Eagles a couple of times, but this is by far as mediocre I've seen them...To this point Wentz has done next to nothing...They did get a running game when they got Ajayi though...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay kept talking about winning the quarters of the schedule. So far we've done exactly that each quarter. Each quarter of the game it was 3-1. Great way to keep momentum and not enter into a funk.

I'd happily take a 3-1 finish in our last quarter!