Celebration Thread: Rams @ Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Drinkin' Rum and Coke-a-Cola!"
drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beyond stoked! Sweeping the Red Birds, it's been a long time. See you at the game next Sunday!
Go Rams!!!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lol, close for me. I started dating mine in 2000 and her first season of watching football ever closed with the loss to the Patriots. And then had to go through the Warner free fall, a brief glimpse of hope in 2003, and then 14 years of dealing with me being ticked off every Sunday. She's not sure how to react to all of this winning. Course, frankly, neither am I anymore.
Holy shit same here. I met my wife in 2000 and she was with me for SB36..... and actually took the L harder than I did that night. #keeper

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Ok....this thread has something for everyone. Prime started it out w/ a Napolean Dynamite gif .....I gave him 5, but I never was a fan(of Napolean Dynamite....) . Then Mojo brought back creepy guy dancing......ok.....he's wierd but the reason behind it was good....then Merlin goes and tries to ruin it.....WTF man......
Ok...we'll allow it, because it was a good win......but next time you need X's permission. (no...503.....you would say ok just because......)
Good job guys celebrating.

Ram65

Legend
Great win to post first winning season in a long time. Always tough to be on the road against a division winner. Glad they made the run defense adjustment in 2nd half. Decent job by all 3 units.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the next win, McVay will tie Spagnolo with 10 wins as HC of Rams

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
now I'm ready for double digit wins

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AND WE GET ROBERT WOODS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
With the next win, McVay will tie Spagnolo with 10 wins as HC of Rams
You've been waiting almost a decade to use that one........:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh: