CBS v Fox

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Is it just me, or is the whole football experience better on CBS? Announcers seemed better, post game didn't seem so goofy. Take out Boomer and add Howie Long and that would be a very good TV team.

Slappy967

Starter
I generally just channel hop to whatever other game is on and don't watch the halftime show......unless it features Janet Jackson nipple.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I prefer Fox , but only by a little , I think they both have way to many talking heads who just tend to babble

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like Fox because when Howie gets a chance, he always plugs us.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I prefer CBS, FOX has been bad in recent years. As usual, Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts did an excellent job with their commentary, I can see why they got promoted to #2 on CBS.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Me and my buddy were talking bout this earlier. Much better experience.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Is it just me, or is the whole football experience better on CBS? Announcers seemed better, post game didn't seem so goofy. Take out Boomer and add Howie Long and that would be a very good TV team.

It's you. ;)
I like Fox MUCH better.

Rambition

Rookie
well, half the battle is not having dick stockton and terry bradshaw ruining everything they touch.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
i don't care much for his voice, but he had some good analysis, and i can't stress enough that i didn't hear him make a single mistake the whole game.
He is fair low key. Not as exciting g as some other guys, but yeah, no mistakes. The guy goes into games prepared. I was more impressed with him than some of the guys that do the NFC games weekly.