CBS Sports Kirwan/Prisco’s Rams at Redskins Preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Pete Prisco and Pat Kirwan preview the NFL Week 14 matchup between the St. Louis Rams and Washington Redskins. They both pick the Rams by 7-10 points. Two weeks in a row they pick the Rams!

Watch Kirwan/Prisco's Preview

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The most important comment, "...Nobody wants to play the Rams right now!" (y)(y):D..For the life of me I can't see why!:confused: Have the Rams done anything special recently!?:whistle:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Just seeing the Rams mentioned in the "Playoff Picture" graphic during the TNFL game the other night gave me goose bumps. I hope this team can now finally learn to "build on their wins" and not regress like in the past.

If we were not bit so bad with the injuries this year ... we could have done some major damage. Let's keep building and improving. We are on our way.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
While the talking heads' picks mean virtually nothing, it's strange to see so many now picking the Rams to win games and some by a comfortable margin...Been a LOOOONG time...