CBS just showed the Rams stll in the hunt!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
LOL I kid you not the NFCE and most of the league is so mediocre they have the Rams listed as in the hunt at 4-7.

Come on Rams you can do it!!!!:rockon:

Too early????:palm:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Been saying that after every loss. Trust me, it's not what people wanna hear for some reason. :hiding::LOL:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Damn straight they are. This game is already in the past, so it's up to the players to put it behind them and get back on track. The Panthers, last year, were 3-8-1 at one point and then won out to get into the playoffs. I happen to think this Rams team can do the same thing. If you don't think so, then crawl into a hole or hit Walterfootball.com and check out the draft picks. I'll be here next week with renewed hope.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am not planning on climbing in a hole or even looking at the walter football site. Not predicting the playoffs just going to watch what I enjoy.
I do appreciate the optimism but for me it seems to be a pre meditated resentment to hope for playoffs. With Football here for such a short time each year and our team usually out early lately I take a creative approach to viewing by focusing more on the individuals I enjoy watching and less on the team as a whole once the season has reached this point.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
For the first pick in th draft?

Yes sir!
la-sp-ucla-football-20141016

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Damn straight they are. This game is already in the past, so it's up to the players to put it behind them and get back on track. The Panthers, last year, were 3-8-1 at one point and then won out to get into the playoffs. I happen to think this Rams team can do the same thing. If you don't think so, then crawl into a hole or hit Walterfootball.com and check out the draft picks. I'll be here next week with renewed hope.

Years ago I was asked to play on this rag tag softball team that was not very good. Somehow we made it to a tie with another team and had to have a championship game. The other team was killing us by like 20 runs. I think it was around the fifth inning when I lost it and proclaimed in the dugout that the game was over and there was no way we could come back. Next thing I know my team became allstars for two innings and we ended up winning by one run at the end. I wanted to stick my head in a hole for giving up on my guys.

I'm with you next week bro. There is still a chance.

PhxRam

sorry dude we are not winning the division with a record of 7-8-1

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
So you're saying that there is a chance!:rolllaugh:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I always hold out hope as long as it's mathematically possible but this year has got me giving up. I feel we have the following likelihood of winning:

5-0.....2% chance
4-1.....5% chance
3-2.....10%chance
2-3.....20%chance
1-4.....23%chance
0-5.....40% chance

Too optimistic?