CB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Jenks on one side, Joyner at nickel, and....

Imo Gaines is the best option we have in house, with McGee not far behind.

Who are the best FA CBs still available?

Slappy967

Starter
Gaines is the guy to pair with Joyner and Janoris. Solid tackler, big hitter and smart football player.

jjab360

Legend
Losing Tru sucks cause he was our only big CB, but Gaines, Roberson, and Reid have been pretty impressive imo, I don't think we're desperate at that position.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Losing Tru sucks cause he was our only big CB, but Gaines, Roberson, and Reid have been pretty impressive imo, I don't think we're desperate at that position.

How much experience do we have behind Jenks though? None of these CBs other than McGee have seen a snap in a NFL regular season game. Gaines would be my vote, but we NEED to add a vet CB. Idk, I wouldn't mind a guy like Asante Smauel or Jabari Greer

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Yup, Gaines is the big guy that needs to be starting outside now. And my boy Roberson is making some plays now, he's gonna make the team now.