CB McGee placed IR promoted CB Jemea Thomas from PS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Champ will always play hard, that's the kind of guy he is. His problem is more that he's old and has lost a step. That's bad for a man in the secondary, not many can pull it off. I'm amazed Charles Woodson is still playing at a pretty high level. I wouldn't expect Champ to be a decent player anymore.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Champ will always play hard, that's the kind of guy he is. His problem is more that he's old and has lost a step. That's bad for a man in the secondary, not many can pull it off. I'm amazed Charles Woodson is still playing at a pretty high level. I wouldn't expect Champ to be a decent player anymore.
:cry::cautious:
I'm seriously hurt....not even decent...

Seriously, McGee isn't as bad as a bunch of yall say..In fact, I think he was getting a lot better. Plus he's not going anywhere...One of our few corners that plays primarily man-to-man....And I like him...he'll be missed. Perhaps a bunch of you guys haven't looked at our defensive stats lately. It's not like they've been setting the league on fire....