CB Johnson Stepping Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I love the way Johnson has stepped up and played over Finnegan. I wish we would move Cortland to Safety for now. I would feel better.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mr.stlouis said:
I love the way Johnson has stepped up and played over Finnegan. I wish we would move Cortland to Safety for now. I would feel better.

Put the best players on the field.

If that moves Finnegan to safety I'm all for it.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
mr.stlouis said:

Agree on Johnson. I liked him last year. Granted he's made some dumb mistakes, but you have to figure that with a rookie. Why was he in the doghouse? Was it his play at the end of last year or the DUI earlier this year in March? Maybe Fisher was sending him a message?

Regardless I agree on him getting this playing time. Glad he has stepped up. I like the idea of moving Cortland to Safety too if it can work. It worked for Aeneas Williams. :cool:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I've liked Tru since last yr, he really stepped up at the end of last season when Finnegan was hurtin, I see him becoming 1 of the better CBs in the league in the next couple seaons.