CB Cortland Finnegan – Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

CB Cortland Finnegan – Press Conference
March 15, 2012

(Opening Statement)
GM Les Snead: “Seems like we’re back again and things are finally official. It seems like we’re always dealing with the ‘official’ and ‘not official’, but we did dot the ‘Is’ and cross the ‘Ts’. We’re going to welcome Cortland to the St. Louis Rams. I’ll keep it very simple, I’ll say this, he had me at Andre Johnson. That’s going to be my quote. We’re going to be an organization that builds, develops and coaches its football team to thrive consistently. Obviously, Cortland’s a building block, but what he’s also going to do is because of his leadership skills, because of what he brings to the field, he’s going to help us develop the young players we bring in and develop those players to be the type of players we want them to be. Without further adieu I’m going to pass it to Coach Fisher. Let him say a few words and then we’ll go to Cortland.”

full transcript: http://www.RamsFans.com