CB Arron Ross works out for rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Former Giant?

I wouldn't expect them to be looking for corners. I wonder if someone has gotten injured?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Meh. He's extremely injury prone, and while I don't know how he was with the Giants or Ravens (think he didn't play for the Ravens though, just got injured immediately) he was a very poor player for the Jags.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Jags fans don't like him, I know that. They think he took it easy when he signed there. Dude would be depth at best.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Former Giant?

I wouldn't expect them to be looking for corners. I wonder if someone has gotten injured?

Brandon McGee continues to be UNhealthy as usual. Missed the entire OTA's event due to injury. Thats the only one I know of Elmgrovegnome.

So maybe after having injuries to Trumaine Johnson, Brandon McGee, then Lamarcus Joyner then Janoris Jenkins then a toe injury to Roberson then finally the concussion to rookie Gaines that took him out late in the 15 game & out completely the 16th game......maybe Fisher needs a few more corners for 2015 season?:unsure:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bleh! Injury prone and many reports of a bad attitude. Hopefully just a camp body that we don't need on the 53 man roster.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hope it's a camp body. If Ross makes it into the final 53, it really says something about our depth at CB.

Alan

Legend
BatteringRambo smoking hot:
While it came at a different time under different circumstances... remember ol' Al Harris @Alan ? :love:
Barely. :ROFLMAO:

I love Key & Peele! :LOL:

You're on a roll tonight Rambo! (y)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bleh. Not a good player anymore. And this is the same douche that signed a decent sized free agency contract with the Jaguars, played like shit, got cut after a year, and then referred to his experience with the Jaguars as a "paid vacation." And he certainly played like he thought he was on a vacation. I hope they don't sign him. There are plenty of fringe roster players out there that actually want to be in this league and earn a paycheck.

Reminded me of that total asshole, Hugh Douglas.

I mean, I can respect the fact that both guys were honest about not giving a shit or giving any effort after getting paid but I can't respect the fact that they gave a shitty effort.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Brandon McGee continues to be UNhealthy as usual. Missed the entire OTA's event due to injury. Thats the only one I know of Elmgrovegnome.

So maybe after having injuries to Trumaine Johnson, Brandon McGee, then Lamarcus Joyner then Janoris Jenkins then a toe injury to Roberson then finally the concussion to rookie Gaines that took him out late in the 15 game & out completely the 16th game......maybe Fisher needs a few more corners for 2015 season?:unsure:

I guess. However there is good depth on the Rams roster at corner and safety. I would have expected a Lber maybe.

I wonder if Ross has had a change of heart and appealed to Fishers compassion, and talked him into trying out the new, or back to the original, Aaron Ross. Didn't he have one or two good years in New York?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
2010, QBs had a 104.8 QB Rating while throwing at him.
2011, QBs had a 102.8 QB Rating while throwing at him.

So ... he improved. :sleep: