Catch a Falling Star? (Jalen Carter)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'd love him on the Rams, but, there is almost zero chance that occurs. We'd have to give up basically our whole draft and some of next years picks to get in range. I wouldn't be shocked if the Bears ended up getting him after all. I'd honestly just rather see him on any team but the cards or hags personally.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Makes sense the Raiders won’t touch him after the Henry Riggs situation. That would be a bad PR move.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just can't see him falling to us. Nice thought but can't see it being a reality.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The Raiders trying to stay relevant with irrelevant press releases... :D

He's not going to be there at 7.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He wouldn't be on my board either. He was out of shape at his Pro Day and already had maturity issues before the speed racing incident.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
He wouldn't be on my board either. He was out of shape at his Pro Day and already had maturity issues before the speed racing incident.
At 36 he wouldn't be on your board? The dude would be absolutely humbled if he fell that far and, IMO, would work his ass off to get back to what he was. Not to mention the MILLIONS of dollars he would have missed out on and want to gain on his 2nd contract. I'd sprint to podium at 36 for him. There is a reason draft niks are calling him the most talented player in the draft and at 36, he is well worth the risk.

Side note, never falling to 36. Ever.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
At 36 he wouldn't be on your board? The dude would be absolutely humbled if he fell that far and, IMO, would work his ass off to get back to what he was. Not to mention the MILLIONS of dollars he would have missed out on and want to gain on his 2nd contract. I'd sprint to podium at 36 for him. There is a reason draft niks are calling him the most talented player in the draft and at 36, he is well worth the risk.

Side note, never falling to 36. Ever.

No, he's completely off. I get the feeling that Carter will be a ginormous bust. His maturity and character are major concerns, and given that the Raiders are confirmed to have him off the board, there's a damn good reason for it. Personally, I hope the Hags draft him with their high first instead of Anderson (who, in my opinion, is the best player in this class).