Cat food reviews

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After posting a dog food reviews thread, i've found a cat food review of similiar quality. any posters with other thoughts and ideas (referring to cats as pets and NOT kibble)please add them as you see fit. thanks!
http://www.reviews.com/cat-food/
IMG_0459[1].JPG

Khaleesi on her throne.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My dog says he prefers the ones with short fur. Not what you are looking for?

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My dog says he prefers the ones with short fur. Not what you are looking for?
i've updated my request for information. i see you and your dog may have been confused by my lack of clarity earlier.(y)

Last edited:

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Had good results feeding Wellness and Merricks cat food. Our cat has been on those for the last 10 years and she is really healthy for her age. When she was younger we didn't know as much and were feeding 9 lives and other grocery store crap foods. She would get diarrhea, colitis and even got tape worms one time. Once we switched she's never been to the vet for anything besides vaccines.

Here's the little fluff ball.
emmyweb.jpg

Attachments

• emmyweb.jpg
    emmyweb.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 132

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Had good results feeding Wellness and Merricks cat food. Our cat has been on those for the last 10 years and she is really healthy for her age. When she was younger we didn't know as much and were feeding 9 lives and other grocery store crap foods. She would get diarrhea, colitis and even got tape worms one time. Once we switched she's never been to the vet for anything besides vaccines.

Here's the little fluff ball.
View attachment 12669

Great looking cat. Persian I'm thinking right?

I bought my ex-wife a Himilayan Persian many years ago. That cat was such a very cool animal and I'm not a big fan of cats.... I'm allergic to calicos, and my parrot hates em. That big sob was more like a dog than a cat. Fantastic personality. His name was Marley and he lived till he was about 15 if I remember correctly.

The hairballs were a fucking nightmare in between your toes in the dark though!

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Great looking cat. Persian I'm thinking right?

I bought my ex-wife a Himilayan Persian many years ago. That cat was such a very cool animal and I'm not a big fan of cats.... I'm allergic to calicos, and my parrot hates em. That big sob was more like a dog than a cat. Fantastic personality. His name was Marley and he lived till he was about 15 if I remember correctly.

The hairballs were a freaking nightmare in between your toes in the dark though!
She is a Himalayan also. She just doesn't have real dark color points like most do. I've stepped on my share of hairball over the years. Some of them are huge. I don't know how she gets them out.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I got a true Macky story about cats... I can't post it, but I'll get with some ROD members, maybe Les and Selassie this season and tell them. Or, who knows, if the Rams play the Bucs again, I might find a way to share with the group.

I'm the victim...f'n cats... I'd say what they could eat, but that just ain't Christian! Or hygienic...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I got a true Macky story about cats... I can't post it, but I'll get with some ROD members, maybe Les and Selassie this season and tell them. Or, who knows, if the Rams play the Bucs again, I might find a way to share with the group.

I'm the victim...f'n cats... I'd say what they could eat, but that just ain't Christian! Or hygienic...

This sounds like a great story. I love it.