Casey Phillips and her awesome shoes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Yea. I wouldn't have noticed the shoes unless ya pointing them out.

I think you mean her awesome jacket.

At any rate.

I want Casey.

On my lap. :sneaky:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And you notice what color clothes she's wearing?

You're all gay.

Disclaimer: Thanks to the Michael Sam fiasco, I'm compelled to communicate that there's nothing wrong with being homosexual and that my comments are merely an attempt to take you back to a time where dudes would say that to other dudes simply as a way to fuck with each other. My comments are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts or opinions of the ownership of Ramsondemand.com.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can't beat a bird in good shoe. Should always have painted nail as well and good jean. I love women, even if they are all mental.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Disclaimer: Thanks to the Michael Sam fiasco, I'm compelled to communicate that there's nothing wrong with being homosexual and that my comments are merely an attempt to take you back to a time where dudes would say that to other dudes simply as a way to fuck with each other. My comments are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts or opinions of the ownership of Ramsondemand.com.

Absolutely brilliant and worthy of induction into the ROD Quotes Hall of Fame. (y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Absolutely brilliant and worthy of induction into the ROD Quotes Hall of Fame. (y)
Man_Jump_for_Joy.jpg

Athos

Legend
And you notice what color clothes she's wearing?

You're all gay.

Disclaimer: Thanks to the Michael Sam fiasco, I'm compelled to communicate that there's nothing wrong with being homosexual and that my comments are merely an attempt to take you back to a time where dudes would say that to other dudes simply as a way to freak with each other. My comments are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts or opinions of the ownership of Ramsondemand.com.

lol. Well in my MORE youthful days, our terminology was always "no homo" while proceeding to do things to fuck with said fellow friends. :ROFLMAO:

Ahhhh, those were the days. When everyone ignored you because you were just some dumb kid and no one listened to ya.

Though, it's better these days. No more nasty wet willies. Those were the worst, bro.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Alright you bunch of freaks! I did hear Cigs speak and he seemed quite happy with his current QB staff. Coach speak or do we stand pat?

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

OK, @-X- might not have liked it, but I thought that was friggin' awesome @flv ! That's going right to the top of my drag karaoke list.

Back to Frank Cignetti, I guess nobody got anything more exciting out of his interview than I did. I suppose we could turn Cignetti interviews into a drinking game, where every time he says "put them into a position where they can be successful" you take a drink. I did find it somewhat ironic that he mentioned leading and motivating players while sounding like he was reading stereo instructions.

Casey Phillips... yum. Although to be honest, I don't remember anything she said either.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Alright you bunch of freaks! I did hear Cigs speak and he seemed quite happy with his current QB staff. Coach speak or do we stand pat?
I don't think there's any way we CAN stand pat.

We're pretty much stuck with Bradford because there's just no one available who gives us a better chance... but if Bradford went down again and all we had was Hill or Austin, Fisher's done. As in right there. No chance of being here next year.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hey, we're all entitled to our fetishes. Are you going to tell me I'm the only one on this forum who parades around the living room wearing nothing but eye black and ladies pumps on game days?!? Back me up here, guys!

#BeCarefulWithThatBuffaloWingSauce

#BodyGlideToAvoidChafing

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I don't think there's any way we CAN stand pat.

We're pretty much stuck with Bradford because there's just no one available who gives us a better chance... but if Bradford went down again and all we had was Hill or Austin, Fisher's done. As in right there. No chance of being here next year.
But is standing pat really any worse than spending FA dollars on the like of Sanchez or C. McCoy? I could be talked into M. Moore as a stop gap if Sam gets injured again this year but who is really out there that is going to "compete" with him for the starting job?

Fix the OL and let's keep Sammy upright.