Case Keenum Highlights vs AZ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Thought some of you might enjoy this, it includes some plays that were called back:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Thought some of you might enjoy this, it includes some plays that were called back:

He's done nothing but get better every game. Dude's upper limit might be higher than we thought. 111.3 passer rating yesterday!

Oh, look, deep balls right on target. I heard he couldn't throw those.;)

Someone needs to teach him how to chest bump though, that was sad!

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Thanks for the post Merlin! I think keenum is really coming along well! I guess the game is " Slowing down" f0r him!(y);)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's a gamer

Yeah I agree with that. Looking at that SF game to start the season to now he's shown a lot of growth in this offense, but the question remains how much better can he get? What is his cap? I honestly don't know the answer to that question right now; I would have said it's getting us to 9 wins or so at the most before this season depending on the play of the defense. If you put a gun to my head today I would say maybe more than that.

IMO he's playing like a guy who knows his job is on the line, and for now that's enough. Looking forward to what he can do against a stout Bills defense. For him it's win or give up the job, and I like the way he's responded thus far.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I only have two things to say about him.

1: If he keeps playing like he has the past two weeks, especially against the Cards, I don't want to see Goff this year

2: I'm glad nobody offered a 1st for him.

Just think about how much better this offense can be if Boras figures out how to get Gurley going.