Cartoons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Holy shit the season finale of Rick and Morty was disturbing, engaging and amazing. What cartoons do you watch as an adult? For me it's Adventure Time, Rick and Morty, Steven Universe, Archer, Bob's Burgers, Metalocalypse (RIP), Venture Brothers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Love Archer. I used to watch Wren and Stimpy. Loves me some Sponge Bob. Other than that, we watch some South Park and Simpsons but not much else as far as cartoons - adult or otherwise.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Family guy

Robot Chicken , not exactly a cartoon but.....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The Simpsons, South Park. Bobs Burgers is funny at times. King of the Hill as its moments.

I can't stand Family Guy.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
King of the Hill is my favorite show of all time. I do enjoy Bob's Burgers. I used to like the Simpsons. I haven't watched South Park in years. I do enjoy Animaniacs and the rest of Steven Speilberg presents cartoons, those were money.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I do enjoy Animaniacs

That was THE show back in the day. And if we're talking old school cartoons, I have a bunch more: X-Men, Spider-Man, Tiny Toons, Street Sharks, Extreme Dinosaurs, Ninja Turtles (the one where Leonardo leads), Digimon, Doug, Recess, Looney Toons, Bobby's World, Eek! Stravaganza, and the Terrible Thunder Lizards.

I watched an unhealthy amount of tv when I was a kid lol.