Carson Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don't care what Goff's numbers are. I just want to see flashes of greatness. Don't even need to see consistent flashes of greatness. I just want a small peak into the future.
I pretty much feel the same way, and I can compare it to Hard Knocks, he made some mistakes, but he dropped some dimes too, and is already impressing his teammates.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I don't want necessarily "flashes of greatness". I'd be happy for him to be healthy at the end, look like the games not too big for him - the levels not too out of reach or he looks overawed or anything, see him slide and move up in the pocket and deliver composed, smart throws. That'd be great for game 1 pre-season. Stat line means nothing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A topic discussing the Eagles 3rd string QB? (y)

WestCoastRam

Legend
Is it just me or does it seem like the ball doesn't have much velocity on it with him right now? Takes awhile to get there...

KDS73

Rookie
A topic discussing the Eagles 3rd string QB? (y)

Can't fight it, so might as well accept it. Goff and Wentz are forever linked, just like Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota. As long as they're playing, the comparisons will always be there.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Aaron Donald
Thanks, Guess I couldn't have looked like a bigger idiot...I had it in my mind that it was a QB reference..I had Austin Davis in my head, knew that couldn't have been ...

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They do have terrible wide receivers though. Maybe the worst group in the world. Agohllor does nothing, Huff can't catch a cold - Randle? Who else they got? Tight ends are ok. He'll have trouble with their offensive line if Johnsons out as well. See how much pressure Tampa got against Daniels when their 2's were in because of crappy o line and no receivers who can get open?

Much like Goff, I can't help feel but it would do both these guys a whole world of good to sit year 1 and take practice reps while learning rather than being set out to fail.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They do have terrible wide receivers though. Maybe the worst group in the world. Agohllor does nothing, Huff can't catch a cold - Randle? Who else they got? Tight ends are ok. He'll have trouble with their offensive line if Johnsons out as well. See how much pressure Tampa got against Daniels when their 2's were in because of crappy o line and no receivers who can get open?

Much like Goff, I can't help feel but it would do both these guys a whole world of good to sit year 1 and take practice reps while learning rather than being set out to fail.

Yeah, they will be a mess. They have no depth on their OL and their RT will now be suspended, Peters at LT is on his last legs and injury prone at this point. Ryan Matthews is a good back, but he makes Bradford look like an iron man when it comes to being injury prone. Their WRs are awfull.

Kelly killed that team. Drafted one OL in three drafts, ran off their best offensive skill players, and while their front 7 is solid they have no depth and their CBs are JAGs.

Only thing they have going is weak division and schedule.