Carson Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Neither the Rams or Eagles should panic if their rookie QB struggles a bit in preseason, we both have a competent veteran starter that can win games until the rookie is ready.

According to NFL live yesterday Keenum is the worst QB in the NFL ..

Wentz wasn't too bad - nothing spectacular though - I hope Goff can show a bit more than Wentz. We shall see.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 166]Barney_Burping by BatteringRambo posted Aug 12, 2016 at 12:03 AM[/GALLERY]

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
They do have terrible wide receivers though. Maybe the worst group in the world. Agohllor does nothing, Huff can't catch a cold - Randle? Who else they got? Tight ends are ok. He'll have trouble with their offensive line if Johnsons out as well. See how much pressure Tampa got against Daniels when their 2's were in because of crappy o line and no receivers who can get open?

Much like Goff, I can't help feel but it would do both these guys a whole world of good to sit year 1 and take practice reps while learning rather than being set out to fail.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I'm a Philly fan, I'd be more concerned that Daniel/Bradford combined for 5/11 for 18 yards
But then again if I were a Philly fan I would have thrown snow balls at Santa Claus, Boo'd when Donovan McNabb got drafted and had spent time locked up in the jail under the stadium for beating up some old person.
In other words, thank god I'm not an Eagles fan...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I'm a Philly fan, I'd be more concerned that Daniel/Bradford combined for 5/11 for 18 yards
But then again if I were a Philly fan I would have thrown snow balls at Santa Claus, Boo'd when Donovan McNabb got drafted and had spent time locked up in the jail under the stadium for beating up some old person.
In other words, thank god I'm not an Eagles fan...
Did Bradford play?

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
No panic, NDSU to NFL in 5 months? Not too shabby.

Paxton Lynch looked pretty good--natural throwing motion.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
drive started inside the redzone - think he was 1 for 1 - 4 yards

I remember a rams drive that started at the chiefs 3 yard line and ended on the chiefs 20 yard line, then gz missed the fg. Is the td worth less points?

rdw

Pro Bowler
id still take Wentz over Goff but that's just me.... :hiding:
rRL3ztQ.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I watched Wentz for a handful of plays and he looked confident and ran the huddle fine. Made some plays with his legs, the numbers were not great, but and I gulp when I post this, if I was an Eagle fan I would have been pleased with his production combined with his ability to avoid the rush.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol. The love for Bradford never dies.
He "led" the drive?
Philly got the ball on the 15.
Sam dumped off to Celek for 3
Ryan Matthews did the rest...

What love? I was stating a fact to a question asked. Just wondering why the Eagles should be concerned about their qb leading a td drive in his only drive on the field?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I saw two passes I would count as drops. Wentz threw high and behind WR's a few other times and those balls are usually incompletions regardless of the QB or WR. He's nimble for a guy his size for sure.

Very odd to see so many way too high and way too low passes. But they were often good directionally, just not placed at the right height and with time playing games that should correct itself.