Carson Palmer decapitated

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
It's preseason bro. You don't need to light up a veteran starting QB.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

at least this guy was trying to stop palmer from making a tackle. it was obvious case was running out of bounds sideways and talib tried to knock him the fuck out. he's a true cocksucker. more than that mitchell DNA rifle who injured sam, while he was running sideways out of bounds, and made out like he pulled off the play of the century. DNA rifle.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The thread title got me so excited.

Now I'm so disappointed... his head is still connected.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't like dirty play, but, there is such a thing as pay back....next series or two that guy is getting held up by one blocker and his legs rolled into by another in an effort to blow his knee out. Try to injure our QB and ruin our season, we will send you to surgery.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't like dirty play, but, there is such a thing as pay back....next series or two that guy is getting held up by one blocker and his legs rolled into by another in an effort to blow his knee out. Try to injure our QB and ruin our season, we will send you to surgery.
I was thinking the same thing about Talib but, I don't know if he ever got back in the game. He's got some payback coming.