Carroll Rosenbloom 1972 Los Angeles Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Great Find Den! That's 28+ great minutes I didn't expext to spend this morning!

So much history with great Ram players. Beacon, Dryer, Youngblood, Brooks, The Olsens!

Larry Smith was a tough SOB, Ellison, rookies Jim Bertelsen and Lawrence McCutcheon

Those Blue on Whites looked great! The Horns on the Helmets look better to.

Dynamic Chuck Knox?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great Find Den! That's 28+ great minutes I didn't expext to spend this morning!

So much history with great Ram players. Coy Bacon, Dryer, Youngblood, Brooks, The Olsens!

Larry Smith was a tough SOB, Ellison, rookies Jim Bertelsen and Lawrence McCutcheon

Those Blue on Whites looked great! The Horns on the Helmets look better to.

Dynamic Chuck Knox?
Fixed this^ for you!!:D Great Team! And the best Owner the Rams EVER had before or since!!

Shoman01

Rookie
Thank you for posting this!
That team and the 2015 teams are very similar, Good D, shaky offense, best punter in the NFL.
The '72 had a lot of very good players. They where missing consistent QB play, does that sound familiar? They went out and got a proven QB for '73, what will Snead do for the 2016 Rams?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Great video. Thanks for posting. Interesting combination of receivers and running backs.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
And they still averaged 72,461 fans per game during that losing 72 season.

Last edited:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Thanx, I enjoyed that very much. Was just a few years before I discovered football and the Rams, some familiar names though. Loved the blue and white unis and the horns on the helmets looked so much better back then.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks for that. I remember a little about that season. The Blue and Whites looked great. I got to believe we'll see them this year.