Carroll Hate him or Not

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Whether you like him or not, and on this board the consensus is not.
Players love to play for him and he seems to often out coach and make better adjustments than his opponents.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Carroll's Trojans actually got me watching the NCAA on a semi-regular basis and I haven't been able to fully despise him even though he went to the rival Seahawks. He certainly doesn't get enough credit for what he's done. If one takes the team name and colors out of the equation and just looks at what he's been able to accomplish...I have nothing but respect(and envy) for what he's done.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, can't just anybody juice his team as blantantly as he has and get away with it. He's special.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Yeah, can't just anybody juice his team as blantantly as he has and get away with it. He's special.

True, most teams would be getting bashed by the media if every starter in their D backfield tested positive for PEDs over a 3 yr period. PC must be part duck, shit just seems to slide right off of him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pete's rah rah act works well when things are going well. But he's also got a reputation as being a little two faced...that side gets exposed when things aren't going well.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah you will see this come out in time. The discipline on the team at USC slowly started to go down hill. They got sloppier and sloppier and Pete couldn't reign it in. I relate to his loose style and also know the pitfalls that come along with it. It is very hard to keep things in check when you are cheerleading your way to success.

As long as they have Schneider I think Pete will be fine. As players tire of him they will just walk and be replaced with more good players.

Ironically I wanted the Rams to hire Pete Carroll back when the Jets let him go. I thought he got a raw deal back then and NFL teams were missing something on him.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
When ever I think of Pete I picture people being run over by buses for some reason.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
hear-no-evil-1.jpg