Carolina has very good shot at 16-0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Final 2 games;

Game 15 - At Atlanta

Game 16 - Home against Tampa

Looks like a very doable road.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Better them than the patsies. I was so stoked when the Giants prevented that perfect season. I am no Panthers fan but it wouldn't really bother me if they went 19-0. I actually kind of like Rivera as a coach.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have two words for you... Luke Kuchly. I do not like the Panthers but congratz to them if they pull it off. Not sure if they can make it to the super bowl either.

Athos

Legend
Falcons have fallen on their faces. They should finish the reg season perfect.

But anything can happen in the playoffs.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I'm rooting for them to go all the way.

Go Panthers.

They are showing the masses that you don't have to have all-world talent all over the field on offense to have success.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd love to see it. But that's a lot of pressure and facing two division rivals will not make it easy.

rams2050

Starter
They will prove that you don't have to cheat to win -- and maybe even have a perfect season. (Take that, you lyin', cheatin' Patsies)!

manmaderam

The one and only
I live over here in Charlotte, NC. My rams are number one, but dudes. This Carolina Team and fan base remind me of the 1999 rams. Plus the stadium has really good beer

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I didn't used to like Cam Newton. I thought he was overrated but he's got to be the MVP this year. His stats would be even more impressive if Ted Ginn hadn't dropped a number of TD passes throughout the year.

I don't like his preening after every TD but he gets the job done and without elite talent at receiver. Although his o line was giving him all the time in the world to throw the ball yesterday.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm rooting for them to go all the way.

Go Panthers.

They are showing the masses that you don't have to have all-world talent all over the field on offense to have success.
Yes because to Hell with the Patriots, Seahawks, Arians and Tomlin.
I'd be ok with the Packers but i'm fully on board with Carolina. It's not a passing league, it's a QB with a good defense and running game driven league.

ohiorams

Rookie
they arent going 16-0
and quite rankly ,even if they did they'd be forgotten in 2 years as...that team that one time that did that thing.
they are either losing the next 2 or to Tampa and will lose in the playoffs anyway.