Cards Release Eno Benjamin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

View: https://twitter.com/Kyle_Odegard/status/1592260014408105984?s=20&t=hDBGK0s3_reZmkedLSXDGw

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

He's run pretty well for them. Could he do that for us?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Les! Grab that little passcatchy sumbish now!!!
~ McVay

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ironic how different the Cards look when Conner's in there isn't it. Even when he's not racking up good yards on the ground he's drawing those backers in because they know they cannot afford to have his power ass rumbling around in the secondary.

Les needs to sit down with McVay and discuss the benefits of a power option in the backfield. Then this offseason they might be on the same page to find a back who has some power in his game. His offense has always looked its best with a power option in the backfield. And btw Gurley was very much a power option too, he had both power and speed/agility. But Anderson in this backfield made us look nasty as hell with him rumbling around pushing piles. Same with Michel. It counters the natural gimmicky nature of McVay's attack.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
McSnead better be all over this. He looked quite good for AZ. Many fans were not sure if James Conor would keep his job or be in a time share upon return.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Eno has major personal problems. Thats the reason he was benched most of last season and even released this year. The last thing we need is to add him into the mix.

dang

Legend
I’m a huge Rams homer but I’m resigned to the fact they are going to prioritize seeing what they have in their roster for the remainder of the year. I don’t see any reason they would pick up any vets except maybe OL to protect their QBs the best they can.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Eno has major personal problems. Thats the reason he was benched most of last season and even released this year. The last thing we need is to add him into the mix.
Interesting. Did not know this. I would steer clear then. He would be an upgrade at RB but is not near talented enough to warrant being a headcase.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Dil
Ironic how different the Cards look when Conner's in there isn't it. Even when he's not racking up good yards on the ground he's drawing those backers in because they know they cannot afford to have his power ass rumbling around in the secondary.

Les needs to sit down with McVay and discuss the benefits of a power option in the backfield. Then this offseason they might be on the same page to find a back who has some power in his game. His offense has always looked its best with a power option in the backfield. And btw Gurley was very much a power option too, he had both power and speed/agility. But Anderson in this backfield made us look nasty as hell with him rumbling around pushing piles. Same with Michel. It counters the natural gimmicky nature of McVay's attack.
AJ Dillon was a player I liked.Thought he could have been the pick at #58 instead of Van Johnson? The thing is was Malcom Brown was the guy instead with a year on his contract.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Good. The guy is a head case. I doubt they are in on much at this point imo. They, like us, just want the season to be over.
Where are you guys getting this from?
I don’t recall.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Where are you guys getting this from?
I don’t recall.
I listen to a podcast that incidentally has 3 hosts from Arizona and they go into detail on the inner workings of the Cardinals fairly often. Apparently, Eno has been a locker room cancer and made a habit of getting into altercations with teammates or even his coach. He has great talent but the Cards almost released him last season after he got in the face of Kliff Queensberry.