Cards LBer Daryl Washington suspended for entire 2014 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's too funny. While reading all of these posts about not ever hitting a woman, images of that Table throwing Bitch kept popping up in my mind too. Scary thing is, she looks like she could take a punch and just laugh it off.
Is a 'Snooki' also a female?

snooki.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah everyone has the right to be free from attack,not just women,situation should dictate not mantras, if that big woman who throws the table in that gif corners me ,IMA knock her out before she can get her hands on me.

2l2p8p.jpg

jap

Legend
Death to all psycho bitches---male or female!!! :double::wabbit::shooting::seizure:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I can see why she wasn't drafted....But UDFA signing would seem reasonable.
Excellent hands. Great upper-body strength. Read the route and delivered with force and accuracy. Questionable speed. Balance adequate. Will not shy away from contact.

Whats not to like?
nixweiss.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oh and my ROD mock draft looks pretty good for AZ now :whistle:
Dee Ford
Jimmy "the Greek "Garappolo
Jeramiah Attaochu
Danial McCullers
Christian Jones
Antone Exum

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dude, i never saw that show she was on but i've heard of this Snooki bitch. Is that her and is that gif legit?
Yes and yes.
Dude in the middle caught a piece too. lol

moklerman

Warner-phile
Look, I think everyone needs to know their place. That .gif is a good example. That woman thought she was untouchable and looked like she was really jawing at that guy. I wouldn't do that to someone unless I knew I could back it up and she (hopefully) learned a lesson.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Look, I think everyone needs to know their place. That .gif is a good example. That woman thought she was untouchable and looked like she was really jawing at that guy. I wouldn't do that to someone unless I knew I could back it up and she (hopefully) learned a lesson.
I'm sorry, but you show me a man who feels compelled to hit a woman for nothing other than words, I'll show you someone who isn't really a man.