Cards LBer Daryl Washington suspended for entire 2014 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
What a classy gentleman.

Glad he got a portion of what he deserved.

I look forward to absolutely gashing them in the run game for two games this season.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Damn, I knew he was out...but the whole season?

How's someone that big gonna choke a woman? I have a hard time calling him a man.

I like to beat teams that are full strength, but this does benefit us.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ouch.
Now wouldn't the AZ brass have known this before the draft? Or is this different than a substance abuse/PED ruling? In other words, is this breaking news to the AZ Cardinals?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
They lost Dansby to the Browns too, looks like cook is gonna have at least 2 games with 150 plus yards and stacy will run wild.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Glad he got what he deserved. Now it's up to Gooddell to do something about this aldon smith situation...

moklerman

Warner-phile
I didn't read the article so I don't know the details but is there ever a guy's side to stories like this? I mean, this guy is a 250 pound gorilla so couldn't he pretty much destroy any normal human if he wanted to? Man, woman, whoever. It seems to me that he showed restraint if the other individual actually came out of the situation that caused him to lose his temper.

And "you NEVER hit a woman" always gets said but is that really the case? She really gets to do anything she wants with no threat of retaliation? ANYTHING?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I didn't read the article so I don't know the details but is there ever a guy's side to stories like this? I mean, this guy is a 250 pound gorilla so couldn't he pretty much destroy any normal human if he wanted to? Man, woman, whoever. It seems to me that he showed restraint if the other individual actually came out of the situation that caused him to lose his temper.

And "you NEVER hit a woman" always gets said but is that really the case? She really gets to do anything she wants with no threat of retaliation? ANYTHING?
You just have to walk away, find another pin cushion. They are located everywhere.....

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

The only time you can touch a woman like that is if you are in fear for your life.

Being angry does not give him the right to choke her out.

jjab360

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think if he plead guilty we can go ahead and chalk t up as a fact rather than supposedly...:D
I was talking about there supposedly being a suspension (hadn't heard it anywhere else yet at that point), not whether or not he was guilty. Nice try, though. ;)

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I think if he plead guilty we can go ahead and chalk t up as a fact rather than supposedly...:D

Not necessarily. Sometimes it's very difficult to prove innocence especially in cases of domestic violence. Often times a reduced penalty is accepted, or a dispute is settled out of court to prevent further exposure.

Not saying this is one of those cases, but they do exist.

moklerman

Warner-phile
You just have to walk away, find another pin cushion. They are located everywhere.....
I suppose, I just don't have a hard time imagining a woman that is harassing her ex(especially one that is rich and has moved on) to the point of throwing things or punches. I'm tired of the mantra that the guy just has to sit there while some crazed women smashes up his car, burns down his house and kicks him in the balls and punches him in the face.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I suppose, I just don't have a hard time imagining a woman that is harassing her ex(especially one that is rich and has moved on) to the point of throwing things or punches. I'm tired of the mantra that the guy just has to sit there while some crazed women smashes up his car, burns down his house and kicks him in the balls and punches him in the face.

Well that is the mantra. They don't necessarily have to sit there - but real men have to find the strength to just get the P out of there

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I agree that there are some crazy girls out there like that, but as a man you HAVE to take the high road. I have a friend who had a psycho red-head girlfriend (SMOKING hot btw), and he ended up having to move out of state to avoid choking her out. She was absolutely nuts, she left him with just two choices, so he got outta Dodge.
The girl could be a serial killing, truck-stop whore who burned your house down, but the minute you touch her YOU are the bad guy, so don't.