Cards LB Washington pleads guilty to assault charges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ausmurp

Starter
So you have SEA and SF battling it out for the 3rd spot? (y)

I wish. No way we topple Seattle this yr. But I think we can take the 3rd spot from the Niners. Colon cancer is overrated and their d is showing age. Just being realistic.

Sea 12-4
Ari 11-5
Stl 8-8
SF 7-9

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I wish. No way we topple Seattle this yr. But I think we can take the 3rd spot from the Niners. Colon cancer is overrated and their d is showing age. Just being realistic.

Sea 12-4
Ari 11-5
Stl 8-8
SF 7-9
I guarantee most of the media "experts" will have us finishing fourth next year, so this is a tiny step up from that. Would be nice to see the niners in the basement.
The beauty of the current NFL is that worst-to-first is commonplace. It is not unthinkable that seattle loses a bit of their hunger, and every team will be gunning for them. Arizona definitely has some holes to fill, especially now, and they are one hit from ending up exactly where the Rams did last year.....

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sea 12-4
Ari 11-5
Stl 8-8
SF 7-9[/QUOTE]

:liar: :gtfo:

STL 11-5
Sea 10-6
SF 9-7
ARI 8-8

There I fixed it for ya

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:cheers::party:

SUPER BOWL PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
After they singed Cremartie, I was real scared of their D. Cremartie was the best or a top 2 CB based on pff stats. He and Patty P, scary. But without Washington they will struggle. He's a top 5 MLB. We got pretty lucky here. If this wouldn't have happened Cards D would easily be a top 5 and I believe the Cards will overtake Niners this yr for 2nd best team in NFCW.

Yep, and we'll overtake the division, period. You forgot that part.