Cards LB Washington pleads guilty to assault charges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Cardinals ILB Daryl Washington pleaded guilty on Monday to his aggravated assault charge.
Washington was accused of breaking his ex-girlfriend's collarbone in a domestic dispute last May. He'd already been suspended four games to open the 2013 season at the time, although that was for substance abuse violations. Still, Washington is certainly at risk of more discipline after a guilty plea to a serious charge. He will be sentenced on April 23. When available, Washington is a high-impact blitzer and run defender in the Navorro Bowman mold.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I'd be real happy if he got a fat suspension, this guy is a beast on (and off) the field...

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah It should be more than for games correct me if im wrong but I believe after a player gets to the 4 game suspension level the next step is 8... or maybe an entire year not sure.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Man, broke his girlfriend's collarbone in a dispute?! o_0 Hopefully it wasn't something as simple as what channel to watch on the TV! No wonder she's his ex.....

A55VA6

Legend
Hope he gets suspended. lol he's a damn good football player.. but man.. don't hit a woman...

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hope he gets suspended. lol he's a damn good football player.. but man.. don't hit a woman...

Yeah you should get the soap in the pillow case treatment (off full metal jacket) for hitting a woman.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man, broke his girlfriend's collarbone in a dispute?! o_0 Hopefully it wasn't something as simple as what channel to watch on the TV! No wonder she's his ex.....
It's pretty understandable actually. He said over easy and his eggs came out with the yolks hard. Can't be having that.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
It's pretty understandable actually. He said over easy and his eggs came out with the yolks hard. Can't be having that.
13.jpeg

.....and with crispy bacon woman!!
LMAO thanks for the laugh!

TexasRam

Legend
Clearly someone isn't following the highly successful 4 pillars philosophy when drafting players.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I've been mad at plenty of women over the years, but never laid a hand on one. How in the world can a man put his hands on a woman and call himself a man?
I will however cuss a bitch out(y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've been mad at plenty of women over the years, but never laid a hand on one. How in the world can a man put his hands on a woman and call himself a man?
I will however cuss a bitch out(y)
Clearly you don't care if someone fries your eggs wrong.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I'm not sure of the details of this situation but it sounds like he pushed her and was just too strong, doesn't it? I mean, if he punched her, would he be going for her collar bone?

Not condoning what he did or hitting a woman, but there are plenty of women who take advantage of the notion of chivalry and take things way too far.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm not sure of the details of this situation but it sounds like he pushed her and was just too strong, doesn't it? I mean, if he punched her, would he be going for her collar bone?

Not condoning what he did or hitting a woman, but there are plenty of women who take advantage of the notion of chivalry and take things way too far.
Maybe he's just not that accurate with a frying pan.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
She knows he loves her cuz he don't hit her in the face

ausmurp

Starter
After they singed Cremartie, I was real scared of their D. Cremartie was the best or a top 2 CB based on pff stats. He and Patty P, scary. But without Washington they will struggle. He's a top 5 MLB. We got pretty lucky here. If this wouldn't have happened Cards D would easily be a top 5 and I believe the Cards will overtake Niners this yr for 2nd best team in NFCW.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
After they singed Cremartie, I was real scared of their D. Cremartie was the best or a top 2 CB based on pff stats. He and Patty P, scary. But without Washington they will struggle. He's a top 5 MLB. We got pretty lucky here. If this wouldn't have happened Cards D would easily be a top 5 and I believe the Cards will overtake Niners this yr for 2nd best team in NFCW.

So you have SEA and SF battling it out for the 3rd spot? (y)