Cards are a bit gimpy right now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
but I don't know to what degree. They may be healing up now. Honey Badger is out. Vehldeer hurt and ankle a few weeks back, but is playing. Quinn is paid to beat tackles like him. Peterson, a Ram killer is nicked as is Larry Fitzgerald and they are playing with backup QB.

Now, we are also playing with backup QB, missing Quick, but most everyone is back healthy.

Sometimes nicked guys can come up big, especially when as talented as Fitz or PP. Cards will thorw plenty of 3-step and 5-step passes Thursday, not wanting the 7-steps drops versus us. So, I expect quick passes to the seams and to the sideline, outside the numbers.

Cards run D can smother is, so we need to make sure we can have screen game going . ..

I expect a win, but not a shutout and I don't expect us to score a lot. I predicted 17-16 rams

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm hoping the Rams who sat out of practice are just resting. There are a lot of key people injured.

NAME POSITION INJURY MON. TUE. WED. GAME STATUS
Britt, Kenny WR Not Injury Related DNP - - -
Carrington, Alex DE Thigh DNP - - -
Harkey, Cory TE Knee LP - - -
Herring, Will LB Foot DNP - - -
Laurinaitis, James LB Ankle DNP - - -
Long, Chris DE Ankle DNP - - -
Saffold, Rodger T Shoulder DNP - - -
Wells, Scott C Elbow DNP

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I'm hoping the Rams who sat out of practice are just resting. There are a lot of key people injured.

Wells, Scott C Elbow DNP

Believe me. You don't have to worry about any of them. Wells, Saffold, Long, JL, Herring have all been mainstays on the injury report the past few weeks but are usually full go on Thursday or Friday and listed as probable

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave

Wells, Scott C Elbow DNP
Veteran players getting rest.
Fisher being Fisher, late in the season, on a short week. Although Harkey situation raises an eyebrow.

Athos

Legend
No Ellington. Their run game is even more shit than it already was. 3.2 before Ellington went to IR with only 6 TDs on the ground.

Drop into coverage, make Stanton hold the ball, and steamroll him.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
There was a RB, activated from the Practice squad, who ran for 100 yards on Sunday. Don't remember his name.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
There was a RB, activated from the Practice squad, who ran for 100 yards on Sunday. Don't remember his name.

Kerwynn Williams. but Arians insist that this is still a RB by committee even though Williams got 95% of the carries