Cardinals sign RB Chris Johnson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Cardncub

Rookie
188abc4e3ff5ad64a7573a21567e385f.jpg

th

th

?
I seem to remember going to the Superbowl with Edge on the team. :) Maybe 2 of the 3 takes us there? Emmit was the product of a good o-line & never should have been signed by the Cards.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I seem to remember going to the Superbowl with Edge on the team. :) Maybe 2 of the 3 takes us there? Emmit was the product of a good o-line & never should have been signed by the Cards.
Ehh...James never even managed 4.0 yds/carry in AZ. He had a total of 16 rushing TD's in three seasons there. He wasn't very good by then.
Come on man, '08 was the Kurt Warner express train! Edgerrin James was the caboose. :)

azcards

UDFA
Ehh...James never even managed 4.0 yds/carry in AZ. He had a total of 16 rushing TD's in three seasons there. He wasn't very good by then.
Come on man, '08 was the Kurt Warner express train! Edgerrin James was the caboose. :)

What a train that was...:( the good ol days.

DVontel

Rookie
Maybe CJ will follow the '15 Carson Palmer express train :LOL:

That is if Palmer doesn't lose his legs again, lol.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Like Mojo already said, that was the Warner, Fitz and Boldin show through and through. Edge rushed for 514 yards on 133 attempts and average of 3.9.

He helped the Cards get to the Super Bowl as much as Dilfer helped the Ravens.