Cardinals @ Seahawks...Best outcome for Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't stand the fat classless turd in Arizona. Hope Seattle wins...but in my eyes the Cardinals are clearly the better team.
It would be GREAT if somebody ran over him on the sidelines and broke his leg like Asshole Face a few years ago.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Refereeing these days is as subjective as the American League strike zone in the 70's...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Cards are in total meltdown mode...I mean it's time to worry about radiation within 1,000 miles of Seattle !!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fuck Seattle. Fuck the NFL. I swear the Seahawks get an extra quarter to come back. This game is taking forever.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Fantastic! Seattle down by 9 with 1:58 to go and looking to be 4-5 and in third place in the division. If the Cards' OL hadn't had two straight brain farts that led to 12 points, this game wouldn't have been this close.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Fantastic! Seattle down by 9 with 1:58 to go and looking to be 4-5 and in third place in the division. If the Cards' OL hadn't had two straight brain farts that led to 12 points, this game wouldn't have been this close.

We needed to SEA to win. ARZ may have easily slammed the door on the NFCW tonight.

A55VA6

Legend
CT6LR3uVEAAI6ZC.jpg

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I dunno. AZ has a woodchipper of a schedule upcoming. If they go 5-2 the rest of the way even if they had lost then a) no one was going to catch them and b) they deserve to win the NFCW.

With Seattle at 4-5 and behind us, we're still second in the division and maybe a boatload of RamsNation prayers will be answered and Foles will break out of this funk and this O will break out and we'll start rocking the second half of the season. Maybe. We still have 3 winnable division games if we can get ANY production from the QB position.

Anyway, I think Seattle is about to win a few in a row with so many at home and tighten up the division. This loss will make it almost impossible to win the division now.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I'm in the supreme optimism mode as of now.

Our best possible record is 11-5. Until that's not our best possible record, I'll remain hopeful we can get there.

Not convinced we need dramatic change in personelle or coaching, just better execution in what we're do. I think the opportunities are there, we just aren't in rhythm in the degree we need to be. Welker making a couple nice grabs was encouraging.

The OL is by far my biggest concern at this point, especially GRob. Not easy being a Ram QB right now.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I still don't get the fear & loathing of Seattle and not Arizona up in here(head to head). Seattle's reign is over.