Cardinals @ Seahawks...Best outcome for Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I said I'd never want a shitchicken win. I want them in misery. Fuck them. I want teh Cardinals to beat them.

Cochiti

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How bout Option T where we win and they tie!

I can't help it I like it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On outsiders take. I am thinking an AZ win would be better. Here's why. The Rams beat AZ in AZ. They should be able to do it at home. Although nothing is a given. The AZ stretch of Eagles, Vikings and Packers, they should lose at least one of them. AZ beating Seattle will take them down a notch. Then all the Rams have to do is tie the Cardinals for the division. First tie breaker is head to head. Second is games in the division. All you need to do is look at how an AZ win affects those. Remember, they are two games between the Cards and Hawks yet. The Rams are the only undefeated team against their division opponent so far.
Good reasoning here as with most of this discussion. Personally I'd go with Seattle winning. It brings us as you say closer to the division lead if we take care of our business and win. In addition this year for some reason I'm fearing the Cards more than the Hawks. While the Hawks are coming on and playing better I just don't think they have it right now.

In the end the Rams need to take care of their own business. Best bet would be these two splitting in an ideal world and hope the Whiners get lucky and take one of them out.

BlackSheep

UDFA
I like AZ winning.

1. Puts distance between us and Seattle.

2. Leaves us 2 back of AZ but them coming to the LOU which will close the gap. All we need is az to drop another game or 3 on their tough remaining schedule. We will own the head 2 head and division records.

This all hinges on some RAMS wins of course starting tomorrow.

GO RAMS!!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, fair enough. Steelers are without Bell and Ben may be playing hurt though.

I guess we wait and see how it plays out.

Ben has a few weeks to get healthy...and he's always playing hurt. ;)

Adrian

UDFA
Name
vermeilsRE
A tie and a sniper shoots Russell Wilson in the gall bladder...

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
A tie and a sniper shoots Russell Wilson in the gall bladder...

Won't work. Wilson never gets injured. He will start 5,673 straight games by the time his career is over.

Adrian

UDFA
Name
vermeilsRE
Won't work. Wilson never gets injured. He will start 5,673 straight games by the time his career is over.

Unless he breaks up w his girlfriend, blows a tire, and has bubble guts! The gunshot will be what broke the camels back! As soon as he finds out he has erectile dysfunction after the final blow to his Jimmy!

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
scramblers get injured,he will

So my next sentence is dead serious.
This is his 4th year in the league, he's scrambled the entire time, and not injured yet. How can you be sure it's coming anytime soon, or at all?

ohiorams

Rookie
This is his 4th year in the league, he's scrambled the entire time, and not injured yet. How can you be sure it's coming anytime soon, or at all?

for the same reason I always pick 14 point underdogs to cover. It will happen

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
for the same reason I always pick 14 point underdogs to cover. It will happen

Have you been picking 14 point underdogs for 4 years without winning once? Ouch.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My take isn't logical.....I want the Cardinals to beat the Hawks like a drum. I have been a poster on a NFC West site (primarily) for years those Hawk fans are so cocky and so dismissive of the Rams, I HATE THEM RIGHT NOW:hatin:
I don't care about the the rest of the schedule. If we are good enough we will be in the Playoffs. Right now the most important thing is to finish in front of them and a WIN AT CLINK!..EFF THEM!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
We have to trust our team and have confidence that we can and will beat both of these teams again. So that means I want Seattle to win this one so we are only 1 game behind the cards going into our rematch with them. Win that and we edge the head to head to win our division.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

With how violent this game is, it could happen at any time. Even Favre eventually saw his streak ended. Wilson is good about protecting himself but with all the chances he takes, there's just overwhelming odds something will eventually happen.

Of course, if the Rams do it...we'll be investigated by the NFL. :LOL: