Cardinals: Ryan Lindley in, Logan Thomas out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He had his knee scoped after getting hurt in STL. He then went under a second surgery to clear the infection. His highly anticipated return for the Playoffs is damaged on what was already considered a close call. ARZ looks to ride Lindley as far as he can take them.

And ARZ fans are now feeling the pain STL had in PS with Sam.

SF is feeling the rage with Kap but it's not injury related.

I think it's only fair that SEA feel a that pain, now. He's the only stable QB in the NFCW. We may as well finish the job and flip the whole division into chaos.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He had his knee scoped after getting hurt in STL. He then went under a second surgery to clear the infection. His highly anticipated return for the Playoffs is damaged on what was already considered a close call. ARZ looks to ride Lindley as far as he can take them.

I think it's only fair that SEA feel a that pain, now. He's the only stable QB in the NFCW. We may as well finish the job and flip the whole division into chaos.

I think you're right, it's only fair and the league likes parity. ;)

Athos

Legend
Serves that fat fucker well having to start Lindley.

They aren't winning a playoff game with him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Serves that fat freaker well having to start Lindley.

They aren't winning a playoff game with him.

Arians is one hell of a Coach, but I concur not only with what he said after the game, but the fact that he's crying to the officials after every damn play. Well, they won't win another game with Audrey Lindley at Quarterback and he'll lose his defensive coordinator too so hopefully next year we can grill the Redbirds both times and shut the cry baby up!
ap_d359148431755d25600f6a706700530b.jpg

jap

Legend

I like Russell, but let's face it---the 'Hawks already have their Super Bowl win. Why should we allow them to surpass the number of Horns' Super Bowl wins?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

From your Lips to God's Ears!!:D R.I.P. Wilson!!

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Simply amazing how it can effect a team when their starting QB goes down for the season. But you didn't hear it from me. ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I feel bad for AZ. This could have been their shot.

But... It ain't happening.