Cardinals release former first rounder

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I like him. Would be good if cheap!

oldnotdead

Legend
NOOOO!!! He's completely immature and an total head case. He showed up to camp out of shape, described as being flabby. He's under performed, i.e. only plays when he wants to. Any team picking this guy up is foolish in the extreme. Plus continuous issues off the field.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Their drafts have been really bad or at least inconsistent it's amazing their GM still has a job.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He's too lazy and unmotivated to be any good at this level. Bust.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
I live in Phoenix, the radio guys were always optimistic about him until last year. Now they hate him. I wouldn’t touch him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Their drafts have been really bad or at least inconsistent it's amazing their GM still has a job.

Steve Keim looked like a good hire at first. I though the bad a promising future, but man he's really stinking it up lately. Maybe it's not all him. Lots of coaches see talent like Nkemdiche and they can't see past it. Fisher was notorious for it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A good player, on a reasonable cap number, doesn’t get released.

Avoid.