Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Rams oline is so bad. Swiss cheese.

I go to a short passing game all game.

No time for anything over 6 yards and zero room to run.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I know Goff got drilled the play before but with time you have to throw the ball in the field of play.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Why is Brian Quick in the game? Play Mike Thomas. I'd rather have him dropping passes than see Quick's lazy ass on the field.
Honestly, this should just be an audition for everyone further down the depth chart.

Most of these guys gave up weeks ago, no sense trotting out guys just going through the motions.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ouch Johnson got pulled back and wrecked that knee.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow that looked painful. That sucks for the cards. That might be an injury that lasts until middle of next season

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
That's a goddamn shame. This kid is worthy of an MVP bid, sad to see his season come to this.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hate that we wasted this defense. Literally any type of offense would make that unit top 5.

Psycho_X

Legend
Jesus, his foot was pointed opposite of where it should have been as he went down. Having your toes pointing towards your head when you're falling backwards probably isn't a good thing.

TexasRam

Legend
Rams always find a way to hurt an Arizona player.

The beat goes on.

Somewhere Fisher is smirking.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
it's calling bullcrap on a comment...deal with it
K, sport.

My point still remains. We can't treat this kid like a baby. He's not the only QB in the league playing behind a lackluster O-line. He's gonna get hit from time to time - sometimes hard (THE HORROR!). Clamoring for him to play while he was sitting, only to want him back on the bench because he might get hit? Yeah, makes all kinds of sense.